Mira Posted February 28, 2017 Share Posted February 28, 2017 omgwtfbbq i wuz bant by Posum he bannt me 4 no reson!! jk Your Steam Name: Mira Your ingame name: Mira Your Steam Profile/SteamID: https://www.steamcommunity.com/id/mirakuru Why were you banned?: https://puu.sh/ung3p/0d221ee94d.png Why should you be unbanned?: Because I was literally AFK at Taco Bell sitting on AngelOfSin's head. Evidence: https://puu.sh/ung3p/0d221ee94d.png, ask AngelOfSin because I was on his head. Nevermind, I guess Kevin already got me. Anyways, it seems the system still needs work. :blush: Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3659-ban-appeal/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Moist Posted February 28, 2017 Share Posted February 28, 2017 Wait what. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3659-ban-appeal/#findComment-22923 Share on other sites More sharing options...
CuddlyKraken @Twitch Posted February 28, 2017 Share Posted February 28, 2017 Mira was banned by quad0 but a moderator by the name of punished kevin unbanned him right away. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3659-ban-appeal/#findComment-22924 Share on other sites More sharing options...
kevin (2) Posted February 28, 2017 Share Posted February 28, 2017 I knew quad0 was throwing out a lot of false positives, and I was 99% sure mira wasn't cheating. unbanned him because i didnt want to be down a staff member on a semi-busy night Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3659-ban-appeal/#findComment-22925 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Moist Posted February 28, 2017 Share Posted February 28, 2017 Case Closed. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3659-ban-appeal/#findComment-22926 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cullen Posted February 28, 2017 Share Posted February 28, 2017 Wait a second, case is not closed… Kevin, you need to speak to a higher up before you unban someone. Sugar needs to look at this because if it is false, he needs to fix it Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3659-ban-appeal/#findComment-22928 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TitsRP Posted February 28, 2017 Share Posted February 28, 2017 I think that is the second case were someone was banned for that for the same reason. I think I know exactly why it's detecting you now, thanks! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3659-ban-appeal/#findComment-22930 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts