CuddlyKraken @Twitch

What should happen to the job?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. What should happen to the job?

• Remove the job.
    • Edit the job.
    • Leave it as it is.

When being terrorist is the new thing on the server -_-

The most likely thing that would happen is that sugar would re-work this entire job.

Literally this job has been here since I logged on the server...

We will see

I think the new best idea for the terrorist is to Make it so they have to do !terrorstart which will advert it for them. Then they have to kill a minimum of 5 cops and a maximum of 10 cops (Depending on the amount of people on the server). After killing X amount of cops another advert will come up saying that the terrorists can now kill anyone, so they can either hide and run or kill the terrorists.

When terrorists do !terrorstart their material will become Yellow and kos by cops.

When they have killed the right amount of cops their material will turn orange and are now kos by everyone. 

This will stop people from thinking they are being mass rdmed and prevent people from abusing the terrorist job to just mass rdm.

I think by editing it so you have to kill a certain number of cops before killing civilians would make it better. Considering most cops sit in the downtown section by PD, the terrorist would be forced to go down there and kill the cops. They would get lucky if a cop left that zone.

And make it so you have to advert terror again

It does it for you though. When you do advert terror it will say this (I just tested it)

A new terrorist attack has started, CP are advised to eliminate all hostile targets and civilians are requested to stay in doors

There is 1 Terrorist  remaining

I can work in the # of PD to kill + I can make it so it plays a sound or something so everyone knows + make it so it changes your material so you're easy to identify or something.