Whitefox lying.

CuddlyKraken @Twitch

So earlier today I banned Whitefox for prop climbing and lying in a sit.  I was in the admin zone when I saw him prop climb up to a ledge. I no clipped to him and asked him why he prop climbed. He asked me to put him in the admin zone then tried to walk away when I he realized what I had asked. He removed his props before I froze him. He refused to answer my question and kept insisting I unfreeze him and I had no proof. 

Proof: https://m.imgur.com/gallery/Cqz8I

I only banned him because of his bad attuidte. And the fact that he lied right to my face. 

He then made a false ban appeal lying once again in it saying he used magic pills to climb up. He removed his appeal once I replied to it showing my proof. I do not wish to cause drama I am only making this post to show the kind of person Whitefox is since he does have a mod app currently up. 

Whitefox I do believe in second chances maybe more then anyone else but not if you are going to spend your time lying and breaking rules.

You could of posted this on the report when it comes out, lad

He mentioned something about a video that is coming up soon. When he posts it, you and the staff can view it to see who's in the wrong.

not saying you automatically are in the wrong and neither am I saying white is in the wrong as well.