Not Medi Posted February 20, 2017 Share Posted February 20, 2017 So basically, some kid was propblocking spawn a heck ton and I banned him. While I was removing my props I accidentally removed the barrier for the tunnel like the no collide (spawn) I really need another staff member to come on and help me bcuz idk what to do lol Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3548-barrier-of-spawn-tunnel/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Walter the Assaulter Posted February 20, 2017 Share Posted February 20, 2017 We will begin the perma ban Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3548-barrier-of-spawn-tunnel/#findComment-22202 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cullen Posted February 20, 2017 Share Posted February 20, 2017 Admin aboose -_- Don't worry about it... The spawn barrier respawns every reset. Just don't be a EnvyS, who logged on everyday and removed the spawn barrier and logged off Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3548-barrier-of-spawn-tunnel/#findComment-22203 Share on other sites More sharing options...
kevin (2) Posted February 20, 2017 Share Posted February 20, 2017 Is the spawn barrier crucial, like, at all? I don't think it being gone would change spawn immunities Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3548-barrier-of-spawn-tunnel/#findComment-22224 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Moist Posted February 20, 2017 Share Posted February 20, 2017 Is the spawn barrier crucial, like, at all? I don't think it being gone would change spawn immunities It gives the spawn a spatial blue meme. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3548-barrier-of-spawn-tunnel/#findComment-22225 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now