What is this?

Garv

So is that video proof that Dank and TROLLwarrior was abusing? Dont we have enough proof to demote troll now? There was no reports of RDMing so troll basically teleported to his boyfriend and jailed him for no reason. What a complete fucking idiot.a Also the fact that this kid literally fucking had video of them abusing makes them more retarded.

I'm glad dank got perma banned. He's a huge fucking faggot, and he is so annoying.

Too many cancerous youtube videos for one night...

[Edit #1]:

These videos are 2-3 weeks old too

[Edit #2]:

You know what I realised...

They are making sits and they are claiming each others...

This might needs some consideration towards Trollwarrior because that is straight abuse.....

I like how Dank posted this video exposing him and troll massively abusing their powers. I hope to god he gets demoted he was abusing when I first met him, no clipping everywhere and teleported to me because he was upset at me after I called him a bitch in OOC.

EDIT: I can make a report about this to Trollwarrior since there is A SHIT TON of proof he is a abuser. Give me the word to do it, or a higher up can look at the video and make the decision.

I genuinely don't think Sugar would like to see one of his current moderators acting in this way. 

Then we can talk about the noclipping abuse and how Trollwarrior tped to walter's sit without letting him know <- These are both in the moderator guidelines

Not to mention abusing ulx commands? Even if they are friends, doesn't give you a free pass to tpjail each other like that.. they were t-mods for a reason, not to have a day at the fair