Oakie Posted February 11, 2017 Share Posted February 11, 2017 Hey guys! I'm not active on the forums nearly as much as I would like to be, but if you don't know me Im "Freddy eeee" (In-game) and I've been a trialmod on Titsrp for around 3 months! Great to meet you all! ________________________________________________ Ok so lets get to the meat and potatoes of this post! I think that for the CP's having to wait 5 minutes to call backup is a bit too much, I find it cumbersome when I needed backup for a warrant or something then I need it again for someone crazy on the streets or if a swarm of kidnappers/cultists coming for me! Anything can happen on the streets, therefore I feel it should be lowered to something like every two minutes, that way its not spammable, but its still reasonable. ________________________________________________ Secondly, I absolutely love the Mayor menu! It is very nice as well! However, It would be nice if there could be a second one on the wall (centered nicey nice) to the jail cells so it is more convienent for the mayor! And if sh*t goes down and the mayor has to hide in the Jail area, he can lock the door and controll things from there... Just an idea! ________________________________________________ Also, I think we all know about the ebola. It is pretty annoying sometimes. I know I've seen threads saying peopel want it removed. What if we just modify it though, I feel like it should just make your vision more distorted over time instead of taking massive amounts of health! I have died in mid-raid too many times with low health hahaha. Well, thanks for looking at my suggestion post guys! Wish the best to yall Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3467-suggestion-cpmayor-stuffrant/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cullen Posted February 11, 2017 Share Posted February 11, 2017 Why couldn't you write all these suggestions on the suggestion thread... Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3467-suggestion-cpmayor-stuffrant/#findComment-21497 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Oakie Posted February 11, 2017 Author Share Posted February 11, 2017 Why couldn't you write all these suggestions on the suggestion thread... I feel like its not entirely a suggestion post in a sense, I kind of ranted as well, thats why :D Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3467-suggestion-cpmayor-stuffrant/#findComment-21500 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. Peanut Butter Posted February 12, 2017 Share Posted February 12, 2017 I think that for the CP's having to wait 5 minutes to call backup is a bit too much, I find it cumbersome when I needed backup for a warrant or something then I need it again for someone crazy on the streets or if a swarm of kidnappers/cultists coming for me! Anything can happen on the streets, therefore I feel it should be lowered to something like every two minutes, that way its not spammable, but its still reasonable. ____________________________________________ Also, I think we all know about the ebola. It is pretty annoying sometimes. I know I've seen threads saying peopel want it removed. What if we just modify it though, I feel like it should just make your vision more distorted over time instead of taking massive amounts of health! I have died in mid-raid too many times with low health hahaha. Well, thanks for looking at my suggestion post guys! Wish the best to yall Both of those are great ideas in my personal opinion. plus the ebola distortion of vision would give more incentive to find a cure. most people just disregard it, so at this time, it's not a very integral part of the game. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3467-suggestion-cpmayor-stuffrant/#findComment-21503 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cullen Posted February 12, 2017 Share Posted February 12, 2017 I will admit the ebola system is cool, but it gets really annoying sometimes... For some reason, I am always infected with this virus.... I also do like the idea of having Ebola making your vision blurry... Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3467-suggestion-cpmayor-stuffrant/#findComment-21505 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now