DingoNutt Posted February 10, 2017 Share Posted February 10, 2017 I will probably remove this when I get my laptop back, but I won't be on for a little while most likely. I will try to hop on on my other PC, but I won't be sure if I can much. I am going to go get my laptop fixed so I won't be around much. My laptop has a few broken keys, so I must fix them. I will be off, peace out everyone. But I will make my return, mark my words! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3448-wont-be-on-much/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Garv Posted February 10, 2017 Share Posted February 10, 2017 How long? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3448-wont-be-on-much/#findComment-21366 Share on other sites More sharing options...
DingoNutt Posted February 10, 2017 Author Share Posted February 10, 2017 At most a month. But I will try to be active on the forums, just not a lot of the server. I will try to go on it on my spare PC though, it just will be harder to speak and harder to play where my other pic is at, but it should not be impossible. So now that I think about it, I should be able to come on a lot more than I thought I would. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3448-wont-be-on-much/#findComment-21367 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Moist Posted February 10, 2017 Share Posted February 10, 2017 New phone who dis Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3448-wont-be-on-much/#findComment-21376 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now