Geanie Bear Posted January 25, 2017 Share Posted January 25, 2017 I will probably not be playing in the next couple of weeks or so, as I am having family issues. I'd rather not say because it is my private life. I know most people probably don't care, but for the people who do, I will be on soon, just not at the moment. I love everyone on this server like family, and I hope you guys still have fun. If this leads to me getting demoted, it's fine, I'll just reapply when I get back. - Geanie Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3335-inactive-for-a-while/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Levenaye Posted January 26, 2017 Share Posted January 26, 2017 This nigga being beaten by his parents. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3335-inactive-for-a-while/#findComment-20440 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cullen Posted January 26, 2017 Share Posted January 26, 2017 reapply? Do you mean buy? memes Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3335-inactive-for-a-while/#findComment-20444 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Moist Posted January 26, 2017 Share Posted January 26, 2017 reapply? Do you mean buy? memes rawr xd savage 1000. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3335-inactive-for-a-while/#findComment-20449 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Karmahunter Posted January 26, 2017 Share Posted January 26, 2017 I'm calling the police. See you when you get back boi Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3335-inactive-for-a-while/#findComment-20452 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now