CuddlyKraken @Twitch Posted January 17, 2017 Share Posted January 17, 2017 Your Steam Name: CuddlyKraken Your ingame name: Daddy Cthulhu Your Steam Profile/SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656119806727493 Why were you banned?: RDM/Lying in Admin sit/Raiding with clear building sign Why should you be unbanned?: I did not see any building sign and after being shown the building sign it was not clear it was on the second floor of the building, and must have been covered up by the hobos building around the base. The trail moderator named Geanie banned me because he claimed I was "salty" from him raiding me earlier which I was not. Geanie was the one who was "salty" since I had kicked him out of the base after he kept abusing no clip and !goto to come back to the base and psyguning to unfreeze my props. I have screenshoted from my video that their was no building sign when I was about to go into the base, and then a screenshot of me in a sit with Geanie and then there is a building sign. Evidence: Post videos, screenshots, anything that can help. Numerous screenshots help, a decently lengthed video helps too. 1. My ban > http://i.imgur.com/i8FdsqN.jpg 2. No building sign > http://i.imgur.com/yZlpbXg.png 3. Now a building sign after the raid during the sit > http://i.imgur.com/MRTZ397.png Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3289-daddy-cthulhus-unban-appel/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Levenaye Posted January 17, 2017 Share Posted January 17, 2017 Nigger Black Man. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3289-daddy-cthulhus-unban-appel/#findComment-20120 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jedi Frost Posted January 17, 2017 Share Posted January 17, 2017 Neko has granted permission for me to unban. Thread closed. http://imgur.com/a/GyLgd Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3289-daddy-cthulhus-unban-appel/#findComment-20121 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts