The extreme gambler npc

zell

So i betted half my cash today at the NPC, it said it would be rock paper scissors, so i was like ok. I pressed the button that said how much money i would be betting, i instantly got kicked out the menu and half of my money was now gone!.

Could i get compensation? i lost roughly 1.5 mil.

Pic that shows i will have the option to pick rock paper scissors. https://i.gyazo.com/5f033eea929b9488bea599a1db7003ae.jpg.

Examples of each, note all of these are just examples and don't actually exist

Bug

Description: Extreme Gambler is broken/gives false information. Says that you will be able to pick 3 options, Rock Paper Or scissors, but then when you press the option that says how much mone you will be betting, it kicks you of the npc and you loose half the money.

How to reproduce: Make sure it gives you the option to let you pick rock paper or scissors. 

Priority: Medium

Could i get compensation? I lost 1.5 mil.. 

How did you lose 1.5mil when you only started with 1mil? Even if that wad after he took your money then you lose 1mil not 1.5mil.

What are you talking about...?

He had 2.5 mil, the gambler took 1.5 mil, and now he has 1 mil. When he said half I think he was just estimating.

How did you lose 1.5mil when you only started with 1mil? Even if that wad after he took your money then you lose 1mil not 1.5mil.

What are you talking about...?

He had 2.5 mil, the gambler took 1.5 mil, and now he has 1 mil. When he said half I think he was just estimating.

Oh shit rip