The fucking inventory bug

Gnome

Bug 

Description: Inventory will fail to open and can only be fixed by reconnecting (C menu and inv pickup right click will not function)

How to reproduce: Join the server and try to open inventory.

Priority: High

Sorry, we missed the weekly email for Billy Bob's grandmother and she cursed us with broken inventories. We have our team of Pagan witches attempting to reverse the curse as quickly as possible.

meme again and ill demote you. 

jk pranked.

Thanks for the report! Sugar will soon take a look into this and check whether this is true or not.

This actually happens to me when I get kidnapped. I get kidnapped once, I kill myself several times, and still wont let me access my inventory.

You can't open your inventory while kidnapped, this is intentional

I added a check for this if your client has no reference of your items for this reset, no clue if it will work though since this error is beyond random

This actually happens to me when I get kidnapped. I get kidnapped once, I kill myself several times, and still wont let me access my inventory.

You can't open your inventory while kidnapped, this is intentional

I added a check for this if your client has no reference of your items for this reset, no clue if it will work though since this error is beyond random

No i mean like if you have been kidnapped or cuffed since it prevents inv opening sometimes it completely breaks and permanently applies those effects until you rejoin which is really fucking annoying.