Experience with the T-Mod JackFrost

Levenaye

This was suppose to be a report on JackFrost, but I had no evidence but I wanted to call that little shit out, so I went to Discussions

On December 19th, 2016, I went on Garry's Mod with Jecanerd because I wanted to hang out with him since its been a very long ass time since I have seen him and shit. We started messing around and I made him a big-ass green bong with a golden chair ontop of it, then he took a hit from his bong he currently has. Atleast an hour goes by and I pulled out a Proccessor and started whacking my Go-Kart with it because I wanted to see if the glitch where if someone is inside a go-kart it starts flipping out was still on the server, and I may have killed someone with the go-kart, but it didn't count me as the killer. The person thatt was killed didn't cry RDM at all so it was most likely OK. Near the theater, I was jailed and while I was jailed, Jecanerd had to go. After he went, atleast 30 seconds went by and I was banned for Prop pushing, RDM, and attempting mass RDM. I didn't even get a god damn sit, I was jailed and banned straight on the spot. The next day, I was suppose to be unbanned but still wasn't since I had 10 hours left (Not anyones fault I didn't remind anyone to do it) and I talked to Uwu about it. Apparently she talked to him and said he attempted to talk to me and he didn't jail me. I called out his bullshit with Uwu and it ended there. I really wanted to report that sack of shit but as the red text says I had no evidence of me being jailed and me not having a sit so its pointless. If I didn't say this the second time, I wanted to write my experience with this new-to-staff lying asshole.

Thanks for your time.

Just for clarification, this is in regards to JackFrost and not me right? cause i was made t-mod just today lol

I think so I forgot if it was JackFrost or Mr.Frost. Its most likely Jackfrost since I saw the little shit get another complaint