Frost Posted November 26, 2016 Share Posted November 26, 2016 PhantomChaos (STEAM_0:0:59425715) Somehow teleported into my base and destroyed my stuff which caused me to lose a lot of money. I was just minding my own business when I started to hear gunfire so I looked around on my cameras and outside but didn't see anything. I turn to the right and I see something move at the corner of my screen and it's a swat guy shooting my stuff. There was no warrant in the logs, nothing was battering rammed, and my front door was still locked. As proof, I uploaded a short 1 minute video of what happened. https://youtu.be/nX6RcTbju_k Sorry for the quality, I can upload a better quality video if requested I just wanted to hurry and post this. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2936-frosts-report-against-phantomchaos/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Return of the Mack Posted November 29, 2016 Share Posted November 29, 2016 Maybe he used a prop from a floor down and exploited in? I'll rewatch the vid in a sec Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2936-frosts-report-against-phantomchaos/#findComment-17806 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Frost Posted December 1, 2016 Author Share Posted December 1, 2016 This has been up for 4 days now. Does anyone else have opinions? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2936-frosts-report-against-phantomchaos/#findComment-17911 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Karmahunter Posted December 1, 2016 Share Posted December 1, 2016 Seeing as how at 0:33, he came from a corner, which has no doors this is definitely an exploit this guy used. Most likely a prop through your wall. If you'd like him banned, I can do so now. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2936-frosts-report-against-phantomchaos/#findComment-17912 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Return of the Mack Posted December 1, 2016 Share Posted December 1, 2016 Last time I was on I had a sit about him exploiting using props and precision. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2936-frosts-report-against-phantomchaos/#findComment-17914 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Frost Posted December 2, 2016 Author Share Posted December 2, 2016 Yeah karma that would be great thanks. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2936-frosts-report-against-phantomchaos/#findComment-17955 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Glaze Posted December 2, 2016 Share Posted December 2, 2016 This report is being dealt with by Karma now. Offendor will recieve a week ban. Resolved. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2936-frosts-report-against-phantomchaos/#findComment-17956 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts