Neko resigned??? End of the world???

hecko everyone, scarce's here...

Alot of people already know about this, but I still wanted to make a thread about it to inform everyone and also so there won't be bad surprises.

I recently "handed over" my badge of Admin.And became a "Respected" rank.

Now, I didn't handed over the badge cuz I hate you guys, It's because I love you guys to death that I did it...As time passed, I grew less and less patient,happy and willing to do sits. And I was also rude to some people, and I don't want to go further!

But that's not the only reason why I left, that much I could "endure"

All the time I was online as an Admin, I'd get my hands pulled,Leg humped and asked for by both STAFF TEAM and PLAYERBASE 80% of the time I played (exageration perhaps, but It felt like 80%)

People relied too much on me to do their "job"...Now, I didn't mind helping out, but im not here to do ur job, im here to help you so PLEASE, show me you want to get helped!

Also, don't think I hate you for asking for my help, I don't mind it as long as people don't throw their jobs at me or simply don't care about the sit...

I got requested NUMBEROUS amounts of time for sits nobody cared about, like it was a "formality" or some sort... Oh well, that's how it works heh?

Another reason?

At first it was fun, "leading" the server. Being in "charge" was really another experience I didnt felt before, but after a couple of weeks of juggling between sits, holding everyone's hands, etc... I grew tired really quickly...

I dont mind doing one thing over and over, but asking me to do more than one stuff non-stop really got on my nerve.

I have some other reason, but I don't wanna hurt somepeople, so I'll stop.

So for now, Im returning to what I loved the most: 

Mindlessly running around and doing random stuff...

Im still gonna be here to help, both for staff and playerbase. So if you ever need anything just talk to me, i'll help you out :D 

Am I ever gonna come back to the staff team?

Perhaps, If I could get a rank that lets me RP as much as I want and let the staff team handle the sits, But when needed to they would bring me over/ask for me then I tp to them and help them out when they get overwhelmed in a sit, I would accept that position in an instant!

But please understand me, I never asked to become a staff member, I got "forced" to become on (Its completely ok from erston for doing that, he needed a good staff member and I can't blame him for that :^^^^^^^^)  )

I was an "emergency staff", and before everyone knew that and accepted it, but no one from that time plays anymore so nobody knows I never wanted to be a staff member and asks for me 24/7...

I helped out when no staff were there, but otherwise I wasn't really a "staff"

Ive always wanted to help out the staff team, but I never really wanted to "join" them... (Even if I said I was part of the staff team ingame multiple times, im just too stupid/lazy to give the good explanation)

TL;DR: Think of me as an Assistant, Im here to help and guide you, But im not here to tell you where to go and what to do. I may have acted as a leader, but that's because no one was taking that place...

Otherwise, time only will tell if I wanna make my come back :)

I hope all of you understand my opinion and respects it

And i'll see you all in-game.