Govector

The Great Gazooks

Govector I have a question for you. What do you do when you play on the server? I went on game tracker and found you went to the top place on the server and when I saw your score compared to play time I was astounded. From what I heard all you do is sit in your base and farm money or something weird. But this is your score to hours played

Govectors gametracker

If you do the math you kill someone once every two minutes. I feel like this is actually a lot of RDM or something else sinister. I would like you to respond on what you actually do because this looks really fishy to me and I hope it is not what it looks like.

Govector I have a question for you. What do you do when you play on the server? I went on game tracker and found you went to the top place on the server and when I saw your score compared to play time I was astounded. From what I heard all you do is sit in your base and farm money or something weird. But this is your score to hours played

Govectors gametracker

If you do the math you kill someone once every two minutes. I feel like this is actually a lot of RDM or something else sinister. I would like you to respond on what you actually do because this looks really fishy to me and I hope it is not what it looks like.

He says "oops" a lot.. i can say a good portion of them are wars with his friend group, but it's a wee bit out of hand

Govectors gametracker

He says "oops" a lot.. i can say a good portion of them are wars with his friend group, but it's a wee bit out of hand

Well, I happen to raid PD at about EVERY chance I can, and I kos anybody that walks in, which is a lot of kills there. Yes, I do screw with my friends sometimes, but if it is too much, just ask me to stop and I will ::) Also, I don't actually farm that much, I do occasionally farm all day, but most of the time I am either raiding PD, normal raiding, and screwing around with friends. No, i'm not a T-Mod that mass rdms if that is what your asking. I raid PD ALOT, which is plenty of my kills there, and I also revolt and raid a lot. -govector