ODA Envy Posted September 25, 2016 Share Posted September 25, 2016 TBH I've been wondering this for awhile and its not a big deal but I want to know which one you actually want when requesting two liners. Questions below are 2 - unlimited liners Why do you want to be a staff member on this server? By two lines do you mean two sentences? If you were than this question would be okay, it is two sentances.What are some qualities that make you worth while to accept? Or by two lines did you mean two lines rows of text. If you were referring to that than this one would be the correct one because this one goes onto two rows of the paragraph unless you have a duel monitor setup where it stretches both screens or a crazy wide monitor like this one. Would you like to be trained as a trial mod before-hand or do you think you're ready for full mod?Or by two lines did you mean two FULL lines on the screen which means that they will probably span across three lines but have atleast two full. If they were to do this It would be very long, so long that I don't think I can make this example long enough so ima just fill the rest with dashes. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2676-sugar-which-one-did-you-mean/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gent Posted September 25, 2016 Share Posted September 25, 2016 I think as long as they get the point across and its not super short its fine. Just my opinion, i think thats what he was shooting for Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2676-sugar-which-one-did-you-mean/#findComment-16124 Share on other sites More sharing options...
ODA Envy Posted September 25, 2016 Author Share Posted September 25, 2016 I think as long as they get the point across and its not super short its fine. Just my opinion, i think thats what he was shooting for +1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2676-sugar-which-one-did-you-mean/#findComment-16126 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Presiii Posted September 25, 2016 Share Posted September 25, 2016 It's sentences. They can use a minimum of two sentences. A one liner joke is usually just one comedic sentence, so I'm 99.9% certain it's two or more sentences in those questions. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2676-sugar-which-one-did-you-mean/#findComment-16129 Share on other sites More sharing options...
ODA Envy Posted September 25, 2016 Author Share Posted September 25, 2016 y'all smart, me dumb Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2676-sugar-which-one-did-you-mean/#findComment-16131 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now