DetectiveBrawl Posted October 1 Share Posted October 1 In-Game Name Detective Brawl Your Steam ID STEAM_0:1:42707720 Why were you banned or warned? The Console, the Quad0, Cheating, Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? The ban was a false ban, and I believe the only reason I was actually banned was during a low ping on my part. I was playing a master stalker, lagged out cause of the issue. Another tidbit is that due to my current situation, my internet is not as solid and strong, and my ping shot up rather quickly because I am using a hotspot and loaded a website. Who warned/banned you? Quad0 / Console How long were you warned or banned for? 6 Months No items can be added, apologies as I was not videoing at the time. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25721-detectivebrawls-ban-appeal/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
tali Posted October 1 Share Posted October 1 wait for @Rubikto respond Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25721-detectivebrawls-ban-appeal/#findComment-183248 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted October 3 Share Posted October 3 Your movement/aim is abnormal compared to every other player. Any idea why this may be the case? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25721-detectivebrawls-ban-appeal/#findComment-183293 Share on other sites More sharing options...
DetectiveBrawl Posted Monday at 12:41 AM Author Share Posted Monday at 12:41 AM Like I said, I'm using a hotspot for my internet at the time, and still currently am. Due to this, even with 5g connectivity its still gonna be awful. Also how I am moving sometimes requires me to use my arrow keys or one of those pointing sticks. Its a multi thing issue. Sorry for this drawn out process. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25721-detectivebrawls-ban-appeal/#findComment-183387 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted Monday at 12:00 PM Share Posted Monday at 12:00 PM What do you mean by pointing sticks? This is likely what's causing you to be flagged as aimbotting. What's the issue with just using a mouse to aim? 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25721-detectivebrawls-ban-appeal/#findComment-183409 Share on other sites More sharing options...
DetectiveBrawl Posted Monday at 04:10 PM Author Share Posted Monday at 04:10 PM So the pointing stick is usually what you call a little nub on a laptop, and since i havent been doing much else besides staring at people as master stalker. I didn't buy a mouse yet to use for the most part. Pointing stick pictured. I'm getting paid now so I can actually AFFORD to get a mouse now. Besides that, that's just what I had available at the time. 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25721-detectivebrawls-ban-appeal/#findComment-183418 Share on other sites More sharing options...
MarkCX Posted Monday at 09:33 PM Share Posted Monday at 09:33 PM (edited) 5 hours ago, DetectiveBrawl said: So the pointing stick is usually what you call a little nub on a laptop, and since i havent been doing much else besides staring at people as master stalker. I didn't buy a mouse yet to use for the most part. Pointing stick pictured. I'm getting paid now so I can actually AFFORD to get a mouse now. Besides that, that's just what I had available at the time. Not pocket watching or anything but just curious, you have had steam for 15 years and have over 360+ games + 20,000 hours on gmod and do not have a mouse? Edited Monday at 09:34 PM by MarkCX Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25721-detectivebrawls-ban-appeal/#findComment-183432 Share on other sites More sharing options...
MistaMousey Posted Tuesday at 04:29 AM Share Posted Tuesday at 04:29 AM Rubiks say is final on the cheating system, but my input here is i used one of those nubs for years and never had an issue with my movement looking questionable beyond looking like i could barely play the game. My question more so lies in how do you even play gmod for 20k hours when you cant right click? you cant move an object away from your face with a scroll wheel or anything from that pad. I gave up on gmod until i got a mouse because of that, 20k hours being limited in your ability to do anything is an odd commitment Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25721-detectivebrawls-ban-appeal/#findComment-183448 Share on other sites More sharing options...
DetectiveBrawl Posted Tuesday at 04:12 PM Author Share Posted Tuesday at 04:12 PM While all of this is good questions, I don't blame you guys for asking, its that circumstances, led me to having to move away from home where all of my things were. I used to have a mouse, I used to have a desktop computer but I was thrusted with responsibility and didn't have the money at the time to buy a new mouse. Things in my life have just changed, and master stalker was kind of the easiest way to do something fun, even if it was a bit awkward. Circumstances. If the ban is final, that's no issue, I just say thank you for the time in reviewing my appeal, and I will come play when my circumstances have hopefully changed for the better. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25721-detectivebrawls-ban-appeal/#findComment-183454 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago Bro's using the lenovo clit to play Gmod accepted 1 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25721-detectivebrawls-ban-appeal/#findComment-183627 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts