Jump to content

Falsely votebanned by a retard EASY REPORT!!!!!!!!


Recommended Posts

In-Game Name

Dunkerwinkle

Your Steam ID

STEAM_0:0:103671434

Why were you banned or warned?

Vote was successful (You cant defend yourself at PD moron)

Why should you be unwarned/unbanned?

There was an event going at pd, i adverted and killed him.

Who warned/banned you?

0xDEADBEEF STEAM_0:1:37646975

How long were you warned or banned for?

1 hour

This absolute bafoon retard with 26 days on the server doesnt realize that there was a raid event going on at the PD and vote banned me for killing him. Meanwhile before this when I was mayor, and killing the people in my office, he would kill me. As you know you cannot defend yourself in the pd without adverting raid and he sat in there and killed me twice preventing me from playing mayor before. 

 

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/nCoT5ya4ywpkJZ6pa?invite=cr-MSxIcGYsMTgyMTA3NzQ0

 

I would like this false ban removed off my record and punishment to this guy for false votebans and wasting my lovely time before work because I cant enjoy titsrp now!

 

 

Edited by Dunker
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...