Jump to content
  • 0

Custom Playermodel and Weapon purchase didn't get added?


Question

A few days ago I bought a custom weapon model and requested another recent playermodel purchase be replaced with a new model of the same price. Rubik told me that it should be in game when the update is pushed. Post update though when I checked, the model was never replaced and the custom weapon doesn't appear in the CC editor. I figured I should make a forum post instead of DMing Rubik about it more lol

4 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Maybe there was a miscommunication as to what you were trying to add. I’m seeing a playermodel as well as a 357 reskin both listed under the SteamID you made the purchase with. Can you try searching your SteamID on the CC editor and posting what you see?

  • Like 1
  • 0
Posted (edited)

The 357 reskin I had is in here functionally now, but the model is still the knight model that I previously uploaded. I was originally wondering if I could add the weapon with the additional purchase, but also was asking if I could replace the knight model I had with the ranger model I made (it's within the same addon as the 357 reskin), since it would've been equal price and the knight model was a fairly recent purchase anyways.

Edited by Joofezille
  • Like 1

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...