Steve Harrington Posted May 21 Share Posted May 21 Hello, unfortunately I have a lot that I would like to go over and would like to cover everything without making it to long(it'll be a long one) so I'm gonna jump into it. This is gonna be hugely pointed towards you Chance/Madgeeked. First off to start I do wanna say that the power of the mute/block power is amazing however this does have some flaws. With the amount of people that I have seen been "talked to" I feel this situation has gotten out of hand a person or two ago. This is about the bigger picture. This is a community and people that I feel have some issues with gossip. For the posts that are against chance I have seen screenshots as well as witness it myself that they have been bullied/shamed for coming forward about these things from some people as well as witnessed the conversation myself. This is something that is unacceptable people should be able to make reports towards others, even if those reports/claims end up with nothing I do ask you treat everyone with respect and treat others the way you wanna be treated. I as a staff member don't need to play teacher to your student ways but it needs to be said and I don't feel there is a better way to say it. I am not calling anyone out or punishing anyone doing this at this moment, but this does need to stop its all fun to make jokes, people need to know when to not cross the line and it's a very thin line. Please use your best judgement and ask yourself, would this hurt me if I was being told this. Second off going towards the first instance of Godiva's report I do feel that "Big E" is only referring to Jefferey Epstein. I have asked other people I know and if I'm being honest that's all I could find that was current researching it. I don't think it refers to your post about "Mike Ehrmantraut" from the TV show 'Breaking Bad'. I feel that this doesn't make any sense with the reasoning your giving and with what others have told me I feel that you know what that really means. You didn't take it seriously and apologize or gave us anything it did take you a few posts to get to it and even said, "How am i expected to even take this seriously when this thread is called "pedo accusations" this is obviously a harmless joke." Sadly we don't see it that way and if you told us this in the first place it does at least make yourself look accountable and seem you are understanding and said it in a joking matter or didn't mean it in a bad way. This leads into the first thing I talked about to treat others the way you wanna be treated. If you made a report on someone I feel that you would want the person you reported to take it seriously and not give us goofy/joking answers. Going to my third point, towards HypedFreaks report towards you They covered a few topics/times in their report I'm gonna break these down for you one at a time here. First she covered where you asked her about Kingdom, I could see this as fine just a solid question being friendly or trying to strike a conversation it is what it is. Next she covers the party situation and from what she said here and your responses are kinda weird could have invited them to crowmind if you wanted, not gonna lie it was kinda weird interaction here kinda going towards the line but nothing yet. Im gonna talk about her last experience. You texted her after a week and said "IWRY", from what I was told by her that a friends and said you meant "I will raid you". This is a weird thing to text them out of the blue, I don't think you even raided them during this time and from what freak said she was just in a enchanting base with no entities. Going along with this Ima be honest here I had no idea what that meant I've never heard of it, but from asking other people they have said this as well, others have said this was "I will r**e you". So along the lines of what Hyped freak kinda said. Personally I don't know what it means and there isn't a correct answer I feel HypedFreak does a good job kinda talking about it and I feel this way along the lines of word play. I don't know which one you meant and only you yourself know but I do think this randomly is kinda weird and out there for someone to say. The next thing she talks someone else's experience with you (so a third person), and you texted them "wyd sexy" and your reaction was "ni***" im madgeeked" this one is defiantly a over the line here deal, I'm not sure why someone would say this out of the blue. Everything is looked at and people can take screenshots its a online game you might not be face to face interacting but I wouldn't say this to someone who you said it too (no relationship/friendship) The forth thing that was said they were told by the same person you texted them "sorry for sexually harassing u by saying wyd sexy it wont ever happen again" I do wanna say that at least you did apologize your wording definitely needs to be changed or reworked but you did at least have a little remorse at least it seems here. Now I do wanna say I have talked to this person who was in hypedfreaks report and they were in contact with me about this. She also feels that she has been wronged and I do wanna share the only screenshot here and let her say what she was gonna say in her report but wasn't comfortable with it and had hyped freak add her screenshots but not what she said https://imgur.com/a/PwiyyKU. I do wanna cover something, but I'll leave this one short and simple. Blue shared in a different post where you texted someone "|<Y$/\/1553R" I mean this is obviously a work around for a few bad things to say. I don't know why we would text something that is a work around and means K*S ni***r just randomly without any prior texts between you guys is so random and doesn't need to be said. We don't say that around here. I do wanna wrap it up with a few small things from myself, as a Staff member I do feel that this is evolving into a huge thing, and I can't sadly stand aside with the things I am seeing from you as a player and have to agree with Rubik on what he said in a prior post about seeing a few issues. I feel the instances back to back within a short time span of time as well as you having a few priors for Ptox (just verbals) I feel you should know better as a person as a member of the community as well as someone who made a staff app less than a month ago. I do see a few posts of saying sorry towards these players but feel no remorse and keep like some say "pushing buttons" I have talked to a few other staff members and even looking at what the owner of the server said I think a punishment needs to be cast here with the amount of info I went over above, I think a little time off will give you some time to think and come back to the server aknew, +1 FROM STEVE BAN LENGTH FOR 2w BAN for Ptox. 4 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25166-player-report-on-madgeekedchance-for-sexual-harassment/page/2/#findComment-178326 Share on other sites More sharing options...
BeeTeeth Posted May 21 Share Posted May 21 Steve here honestly put my thoughts on paper about this whole situation. and although I have a different opinion regarding “ IWRY “, I feel like everything else is more or less the cherry on top about this whole thing. chance actually has Ptox warnings from this year regarding a similar situation, and just to kind of combine this report plus Godiva’s report. +1 for 2w ban for Ptox and player harassment + a note along with it chance was told in the past to chill out, and clearly he doesn’t care. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25166-player-report-on-madgeekedchance-for-sexual-harassment/page/2/#findComment-178341 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Plutosmokes Posted May 22 Share Posted May 22 I think this is a fair punishment, although I would not be surprised if it was extended to 1m. +1 2w-1m Ban For PTOX Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25166-player-report-on-madgeekedchance-for-sexual-harassment/page/2/#findComment-178348 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Byonic Posted May 22 Share Posted May 22 ive also been saying 2Week @ minium so +1 2w ban Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25166-player-report-on-madgeekedchance-for-sexual-harassment/page/2/#findComment-178363 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Madx2r0 Posted May 22 Share Posted May 22 Report accepted. Player will receive a 2w ptox ban. I highly suggest when you come back into the server to highly watch what you say to people and please be more considerate. I'm personally being as lenient as I can be after reading the DMs, messages, and chats in game. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25166-player-report-on-madgeekedchance-for-sexual-harassment/page/2/#findComment-178366 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts