Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Your In-Game Name:

TheHypedFreak

Your Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:193177088

Who are you reporting?:

Madgeeked/chance. STEAMID: STEAM_0:0:47316066 Discord: 1393264318006558780

Why are you reporting this player?:

Sexual harassment via the in-server pm system.

Do you have evidence related to this incident?:

Yes

Relevant Info:

All screenshots can be found below. (couldn't stuff them here, and the below text box allowed me to format the report better.)

The exact timeline below is what I am sending to show how madgeeked/chance attempted to get close to me before sending the "I will rape you" PM.

 

5/7/2026: 7:41 AM

Madgeeked approaches me out of nowhere the day after learning I am a girl after kingdom basing with me. The image below is the PM he sent. Do note that before this, geeked frankly kinda treated me like shit. That isn't a part of the report, but anytime I'd speak geeked would follow up with "careful hyped has a joystick", or something along those lines.

 

spacer.png

 


5/7/2026: 3:45 PM

Madgeeked invites me to a party alone, leaving his current one party ("Crowmind <3", 8/12 people at the time). 

The party conversation is as follows:

 

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

 

(Inbetween these two, a message that I failed to get in the screenshots was "being nonchalant...." from geeked in between these messages. Probably should have gotten that, but this transpired 12 days ago, and those messages are long gone.)

 

spacer.png

 

After these messages, the party chat goes silent for a while. Nothing of note happens afterwards, and the party dissolves later.

 

After this event, and before the next interaction I had with madgeeked (who had now rebranded to chance), he randomly pm'd a friend of mine, also a woman on the server, "wyd sexy", and was aired out by her in ooc. His defense after being aired out was another pm from him as seen in the following screenshot:

spacer.png

 

A bit later (the recipient didn't tell me an exact timeframe, but it was within the same day, and likely the same play session) chance messages her again with this:

 

spacer.png

 

Keep this "sorry for sexually harassing u...it wont ever happen again" in mind, as after this he proceeded to randomly, completely unprompted, message me on 5/14/2026 at 5:45 PM.

 

spacer.png

 

At the time, I didn't know what this meant so I took a screenshot and sent it to someone close to me, asking "what does this mean, idk darkrp terms" and in response I was told the meaning "I WANNA (FILL IN THE BLANK)". 

From my understanding, asking multiple people, this term is used adjacent to something like "kys", with the defense of meaning "keep yourself safe".

Chance claimed the meaning of "I will raid you".

At the time I was a weapon enchanter in the farm house, with the only 4 things present:
Me, an enchant table, a tv, and a sign outside saying "enchantmaxxing, no ents". I didn't even have a base/props setup. 

Edited by TheHypedFreak
Fixed discord links, made them imgur links.
  • Like 1
  • Thumb Down 2

I mean I can tell you there were 0 messages sent after. It was a PM out of nowhere. If there was context, I'd have included it, but I saw that, screenshotted it, alt tabbed to ask what it meant, and sat there watching youtube while I waited for a response.

  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Blacnova said:

@chance in what context and for what reason did you dm hypedfreak “IWRY”? Please explain what happened leading up to that moment, what you did after, and whether there were any messages sent before or after.

from what i know, thehypedfreak is a kingdom baser, and ive sold ents to their group before. after politely asking how much they made off the aforementioned ents, i get ignored, so i do what any other raider and baser would do, and inform the player about my intention to raid them (as ive seen players like terry, chesmond, spys, etc do)

and with the "sorry for sexually harassing you" message, i dmed a player 'wyd sexy' and they thought it was funny, far from sexual harassment IMO

gobbo.png

i promise there is no ill will behind my messages, this player just really doesnt like me for some reason

 

35 minutes ago, chance said:

from what i know, thehypedfreak is a kingdom baser, and ive sold ents to their group before. after politely asking how much they made off the aforementioned ents, i get ignored

On 5/7/2026 at 7:41 am was when you asked about the money I made the night before.

The night before was our first time actually spending more than 30 seconds in each other's general proximity from my memory. 

I responded to you with "~10m" and that ended there from what I recall.

 

37 minutes ago, chance said:

so i do what any other raider and baser would do, and inform the player about my intention to raid them (as ive seen players like terry, chesmond, spys, etc do)

The "iwry" message was on 5/14/2026 at 5:45 pm.

If you decided to wait a full week of me generally not caring about your existence and being neutral with you to tell me that you intend to raid me, after being rather buddy-buddy with me on the 7th going far enough to invite me to a private party and leave your previous one, that's a pretty big time gap to decide "now I'll tell 'em." 

What, did you just decide that you didn't wanna be friends with me anymore after I wasn't particularly accepting you with open arms while you tried to get close to me?

 

42 minutes ago, chance said:

and with the "sorry for sexually harassing you" message, i dmed a player 'wyd sexy' and they thought it was funny, far from sexual harassment IMO

gobbo.png

I hope you understand that I find it a bit hard to believe that Gobbo was completely fine with it, especially considering she blocked you on steam after it had happened. I know she did, because she told me she unblocked you to see if you'd try anything else, and later said that you were "digging yourself into a grave"

spacer.png

spacer.png

 

She's also blocked you on discord now, which you seem to have left out. I don't think she's particularly a-okay with your interactions with her, though you seem to have conveniently gone back to the 12th where she was trying to avoid confrontation.

 

56 minutes ago, chance said:

i promise there is no ill will behind my messages, this player just really doesnt like me for some reason

It's not that I "don't like you for some reason". Frankly, if you hadn't been a creep to my friends, and if I didn't have multiple people tell me that you had been a creep to them, I'd have probably just taken this silently. But I learned that you had been a creep to more than just me, and said unsolicited comments like that before, I decided it'd probably be better to report you for this as I don't want some other random girl online who just wanted to play a game like me to receive messages similar to what you had sent those I know, and myself later on. I'll take the retaliation from your group of friends, I honestly don't care anymore.

 

 

An additional little nugget here that happened today:

Earlier today at 11:49 AM, you doubled down on randomly messaging someone "wyd sexy" isn't sexual harassment, with you saying "its just a word" "like getting offended when someone calls someone else bro"

 

spacer.png

 

You clearly don't have any issue with randomly messaging women online things like that. That's why I've bothered to go all this way.

  • Like 1
  • Thumb Down 4

Hi there, I just wanna make sure I have all my bases covered before forming an opinion but did you ask chance to stop at any point in time? And in these screenshots you provided, you claim this player was sexually harassing you, why did you continue to engage with conversation if you did not feel comfortable with them talking to you?

 
I also want to pry into the “ IWRY “ this is a fairly common phrase said by a lot of people in the community that means “ I will Raid you “ of course there’s a lot of discourse regarding that so I will just be throwing that out there. 
 

im a woman as well, and I face a lot of harassment on the server too. Instead of reporting, I mute and block the individual, of course unless the harassment continues then yes I will report to a staff member ( which i have done in the past ) but my question is, if you felt this player was sexually harassing you why didn’t you tell him to stop? Or report this situation in game to a moderator? 
 

now correct me if I’m wrong on anything of course!! But I want to make sure all my bases are covered before I continue reading this thread. 

Quote

I also want to pry into the “ IWRY “ this is a fairly common phrase said by a lot of people in the community that means “ I will Raid you “ of course there’s a lot of discourse regarding that so I will just be throwing that out there. 

It's been agreed for some time now that "IWRY", can only be used between consenting party's on both sides, if not, it's assumed to mean "I will rap* you", This has been confirmed by both administrators.

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, BeeTeeth said:

Hi there, I just wanna make sure I have all my bases covered before forming an opinion but did you ask chance to stop at any point in time? And in these screenshots you provided, you claim this player was sexually harassing you, why did you continue to engage with conversation if you did not feel comfortable with them talking to you?

 
I also want to pry into the “ IWRY “ this is a fairly common phrase said by a lot of people in the community that means “ I will Raid you “ of course there’s a lot of discourse regarding that so I will just be throwing that out there. 
 

im a woman as well, and I face a lot of harassment on the server too. Instead of reporting, I mute and block the individual, of course unless the harassment continues then yes I will report to a staff member ( which i have done in the past ) but my question is, if you felt this player was sexually harassing you why didn’t you tell him to stop? Or report this situation in game to a moderator? 
 

now correct me if I’m wrong on anything of course!! But I want to make sure all my bases are covered before I continue reading this thread. 

Hi!

 

I immediately went to a mod when I was told it meant "I will rape you".

 

I didn't reply to the "IWRY" pm myself because after learning that, I was extremely uncomfortable and uncertain as to what to do. 

I was told he had treated other women poorly in the past, and I did tell him to just leave me the fuck alone a few days later. I just completely stopped contact with him after this while I was compiling evidence for this report after I was told it would be a reasonable thing to take to the forums. I spoke with him 2 other times, 1 was to tell him to leave me alone, and the other was me telling him to fuck off once again.

 

I've had a lot of people say "block and move on", which I'd be ok with doing if I was the only woman he had messaged weirdly on the server. I took it here after learning that I wasn't alone in getting weird shit messaged from him. There were others, however they didn't have logs or screenshots of their past interactions with him. There was another person who I spoke with about a different topic involving chance, however they explicitly asked to be left out of the report.

 

While these may be jokes according to him, it doesn't change that randomly messaging multiple women in this manner is creepy as all hell, and an unacceptable way of acting. 

Edited by TheHypedFreak
realized i left something out, being the 2 times i had interacted with him afterwards
  • Like 1
  • Thumb Down 6
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...