Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

In-Game Name

Rivtuu

Your Steam ID

STEAM_0:0:742175270

Why were you banned or warned?

Thought I was starting terror attack every time, guess I wasn't which is fair, This is my first time actually playing terrorist (by myself), I've always just played hacker or just straight MRDMd. Apparently my chat command was not showing in the logs and I am unable to confirm this as well, so I apologize for that too, as that definitely doesnt look great.

Why should you be unwarned/unbanned?

As I have already said, I was just wanting to play the game normally, and I don't really have fun playing the server without a little bit of chaos. After my previous MRDM ban I just wanted to kill a bunch of people and I did it wrong I guess. This is my literal 2nd time ever attempting a terror attack, as the last one I did was with the old Kingdom Crew, and we all died immediately.

Who warned/banned you?

NubPC

How long were you warned or banned for?

no clue tbh

edit: I promise I was actually trying to follow the rules, I like getting on here for maybe 30mins-1hr at a time and just causing small havoc within roleplay or messing with my friends, I'm trying to be respectful to staff here because I don't want to be banned over a mistake and I apologize for my actions

Edited by Glorp
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25144-ban-appeal/
Share on other sites

I'm about to go to bed so I'm not going to compile the screenshots/logs I have until tomorrow (if necessary), but you blatantly are lying about this terrorist thing. Yes, you were on the Terrorist job, but you never actually attempted to type any terror start command. In our conversation you told me multiple commands you supposedly tried, but looking through chat logs I had nothing that even resembled that.

 

You were previously brought by staff for the same thing but either they didn't realize you weren't actually starting a terror attack or they didn't have logs, I'm not sure.

 

But you were definitely not being truthful about the terror thing

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25144-ban-appeal/#findComment-177980
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, NuBpC said:

I'm about to go to bed so I'm not going to compile the screenshots/logs I have until tomorrow (if necessary), but you blatantly are lying about this terrorist thing. Yes, you were on the Terrorist job, but you never actually attempted to type any terror start command. In our conversation you told me multiple commands you supposedly tried, but looking through chat logs I had nothing that even resembled that.

 

You were previously brought by staff for the same thing but either they didn't realize you weren't actually starting a terror attack or they didn't have logs, I'm not sure.

 

But you were definitely not being truthful about the terror thing

I was being truthful I wasn't trying to lie, knowing my dumbass youre probably right, I didn't type it, I simply don't know. I don't pay that much attention when I'm playing, when I was doing terrorist I was waiting anyways so I was just on my phone looking at reels. Honestly, my mistake, and you can keep saying I'm lying but I'm not, I just don't know, like I even said in the sit.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25144-ban-appeal/#findComment-177983
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I guess it was a mistake, I don't know, it's just a tough situation because you are coming off a ban just a day ago for the same thing if I recall (SBC mrdm). I'm okay with reducing your ban to 1 week if you stay away from SBC cannons. (and if you MRDM again it will be a 1mo ban)

Edited by NuBpC
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25144-ban-appeal/#findComment-177984
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, NuBpC said:

I guess it was a mistake, I don't know, it's just a tough situation because you are coming off a ban just a day ago for the same thing if I recall (SBC mrdm). I'm okay with reducing your ban to 1 week if you stay away from SBC cannons. (and if you MRDM again it will be a 1mo ban)

This makes sense given my prior, this won't happen again.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25144-ban-appeal/#findComment-177986
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...