PULCHRINESS Posted May 9 Share Posted May 9 I was wondering If I can have my steam account unlinked from discord filename.mp3 was my username on discord, that's the account I need unlinked from the user pulchriness on steam Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25119-unlink-my-discord-acc-from-my-steam-so-i-can-reverify-in-the-server/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
0 Rubik Posted May 14 Share Posted May 14 You should be good to $linksteam again now! 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25119-unlink-my-discord-acc-from-my-steam-so-i-can-reverify-in-the-server/#findComment-177972 Share on other sites More sharing options...
0 tali Posted May 9 Share Posted May 9 @Rubik Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25119-unlink-my-discord-acc-from-my-steam-so-i-can-reverify-in-the-server/#findComment-177717 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Question
PULCHRINESS
I was wondering If I can have my steam account unlinked from discord filename.mp3 was my username on discord, that's the account I need unlinked from the user pulchriness on steam
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25119-unlink-my-discord-acc-from-my-steam-so-i-can-reverify-in-the-server/Share on other sites
2 answers to this question
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now