PS1 HAGRID Posted April 24 Share Posted April 24 I logged in and im missing my lifetime supporter rank. iv had the rank for a while i dont know why it would be removed now. the purchase page still says that the product was delivered and i didnt charge back the purchase Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25027-missing-lifetime-supporter/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
1 Rubik Posted April 24 Share Posted April 24 I'm aware of a number of issues including supporter ranks missing, double XP jobs missing, XP sessions missing, server not restarting as scheduled and some web pages being slow to load. I've made the host aware of these issues and waiting for a response. 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25027-missing-lifetime-supporter/#findComment-176906 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Question
PS1 HAGRID
I logged in and im missing my lifetime supporter rank. iv had the rank for a while i dont know why it would be removed now. the purchase page still says that the product was delivered and i didnt charge back the purchase
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25027-missing-lifetime-supporter/Share on other sites
1 answer to this question
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now