Parth Patel Posted March 17 Share Posted March 17 (edited) Sitto said he is gonna report my cs account and get me in red trust cause of these https://streamable.com/0don9r https://streamable.com/3jd743 This is very scary because i do not want to be in red trust please help @Henchy I know, i know im really good at cs. no need to tell me Edited March 17 by Parth Patel Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24768-please-help/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
BOT sittoandmori Posted March 17 Share Posted March 17 It looks like @BOT sittoandmoriis reporting you not for the rulebreak but to simply get you in trouble. I find this incredibly unprofessional, especially because he's a SMod. I think it's embarrassing that we allow a player like this to be staff. +1 for a demotion and a 6mo staff ban 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24768-please-help/#findComment-175345 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Plutosmokes Posted April 17 Share Posted April 17 Looks like he got that +1 Demotion, Oof! 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24768-please-help/#findComment-176656 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now