teemo Posted February 23 Share Posted February 23 Your In-Game Name: Urethral Patties Your Steam ID: 76561198068687218 Who are you reporting?: Dunkerwinkle (STEAM_0:0:103671434) [Discord: 924366600310755358] Why are you reporting this player?: Admin abuse by mass vote reporting people Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: I literally entered the server after my game crashed and after 5 seconds was ban voted for MRDM while still a citizen. 2 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24666-player-report-on-dunkerwinkle/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dunker Posted February 23 Share Posted February 23 You killed a ton of people which is why i votebanned you 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24666-player-report-on-dunkerwinkle/#findComment-174509 Share on other sites More sharing options...
teemo Posted February 23 Author Share Posted February 23 Proof?? I only ever killed bounty hunters and thieves going into the vault as bank manager. There were multiple people shouting to mass rdm outside the bank 30+ mins ago and they never were banned lmao Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24666-player-report-on-dunkerwinkle/#findComment-174510 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dunker Posted February 23 Share Posted February 23 2 minutes ago, teemo said: Proof?? I only ever killed bounty hunters and thieves going into the vault as bank manager. There were multiple people shouting to mass rdm outside the bank 30+ mins ago and they never were banned lmao I didnt export the logs cause im kinda drunk and so many people were mrdming and you were one of them. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24666-player-report-on-dunkerwinkle/#findComment-174511 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dunker Posted February 23 Share Posted February 23 I dont even remember vote banning a pretty memorable name as yours either. Had to be a mistake or you were mrdm. Not sure Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24666-player-report-on-dunkerwinkle/#findComment-174512 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted February 23 Share Posted February 23 @teemo Please go to C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\data\slogs-saved-logs and paste the contents of the file from today into https://pastes.io You are unbanned right now. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24666-player-report-on-dunkerwinkle/#findComment-174514 Share on other sites More sharing options...
teemo Posted February 23 Author Share Posted February 23 I have no file or folder titled "slogs-saved-logs" in my data folder. Would post an image if I could but I'm not that concerned about the ordeal anymore, was just very annoying in the moment when it was my friends and I's first time back on in years and we were having a lot of fun, just for me to be kicked without even a warning lol 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24666-player-report-on-dunkerwinkle/#findComment-174524 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Henchy Posted February 25 Share Posted February 25 Dunker had vote banned a bunch of people the day he vote banned you. he has already received punishment for his actions, if you see an admin online, we can remove the vote ban off your record, just let us know. Accepted. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24666-player-report-on-dunkerwinkle/#findComment-174582 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts