Miami mint vape Posted February 6 Share Posted February 6 In-Game Name Delta Your Steam ID STEAM_0:0:148071620 Why were you banned or warned? i was given a verbal for "harrasment" by basically shit talking anna loreseeker ingame only through text messages through the ooc and once or twice in pms Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? They can mute my text and voice messages..... i mean tbh if you cant handle being shit talked by someone just mute them problem solves harassment has always been if you go deliberately out your way to make someones life a living hell on the server such as hit spam , constantly bothering them or ruining their rp experience Who warned/banned you? Tali How long were you warned or banned for? Verbal 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24580-verbal-for-harrasment/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Henchy Posted February 6 Share Posted February 6 I was sent the chat logs and to me it honestly just looks like internet shit talk, the type of things I'd see in FPS lobbies. I wouldn't really call this harassment unless there's other evidence pointing to it or @Deltarinogoes out of his way to bug her on other platforms such as steam or discord. usually if a player reports this type of behavior at first, they would both be told to just avoid each other and mute one another. For the future I suggest she mutes you if she has a problem with you, and if you were to go out of your way to annoy/intimidate her you would be punished off of that. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24580-verbal-for-harrasment/#findComment-173701 Share on other sites More sharing options...
tali Posted February 6 Share Posted February 6 After talking it over with other staff, I've decided to remove the note off of your account. This does NOT give you the right to continue messaging her like you did. And just like Henchy said, any further incidents will result in a punishment. I will tell anna to just mute you from here on out. Accepted, note will be removed. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24580-verbal-for-harrasment/#findComment-173702 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts