She Like The Way That I Woo Posted January 19 Share Posted January 19 In-Game Name She Like The Way That I Woo Your Steam ID 76561198434470137 Why were you banned or warned? "Client to server manipulation" - didn't do this nor do I know how to Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? Because I didnt do shit, I was fishing. I assumed that everyone got banned (this happened before). Who warned/banned you? the console How long were you warned or banned for? 6 months 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24506-i-got-banned-for-some-bs-by-the-console/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Madx2r0 Posted January 19 Share Posted January 19 Sadly we will have to wait for @Rubikto take a look into this, you're a long time player so i doubt you'd do anything to intentionally get booted by the server, but alas we must wait for rubik to approve an unban. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24506-i-got-banned-for-some-bs-by-the-console/#findComment-172802 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Madx2r0 Posted January 19 Share Posted January 19 Accepted! I'll be lifting your ban within the next few minutes! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24506-i-got-banned-for-some-bs-by-the-console/#findComment-172803 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts