Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Your In-Game Name:

Chesmond

Your Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:62083287

Who are you reporting?:

Kaidenmelon (STEAM_0:0:37614486)

Why are you reporting this player?:

I saw this guy gun down my fellow cop so I shoot him and this kaidenmelon guy just revenge guns me down with no party assist. This also ruined my revolt rp because I spent the next 10 minutes dead.

Do you have evidence related to this incident?:

Yes

 

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24446-kaidenmelon-rdm/
Share on other sites

Just now, MinShi said:

Just to 100% this isnt a new situation that happened after the verbal note was given, correct? @Decent Human Being

If this player has already been delt with, there isnt much else to do

This was dealt with in game after the post was made. As both players were on

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24446-kaidenmelon-rdm/#findComment-171836
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...