Randy Posted January 5 Share Posted January 5 (edited) Your In-Game Name: Deaf Cat Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:626528334 Who are you reporting?: uncle bad STEAM_0:0:88307830 Why are you reporting this player?: 2 tickets made with 4 staff online. No sit made. Built walls around me, on the windows and the door to prevent me from escaping while I was knocked out during a kidnap. I tried to teach them how you cannot do that, but they ignored me then proceeded to follow me to try to kidnap me again. Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/lQZXOEvrNkFCmNfa6?invite=cr-MSxrWEEsNTA5NzQzMjkx&v=60 Edited January 6 by Deaf Cat Title changed 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24417-uncle-bad-prop-abuse-during-kidnap/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
tali Posted January 6 Share Posted January 6 For Fail RP, we can't see if you did or did not have a building sign. But we clearly see prop abuse ( unless during a kidnap it's Fail RP, not 100% rn ). He does have a verbal before for prop block so I'm +1 on a Warn for prop block / Verbal for Fail RP. Depending on which it technically falls under. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24417-uncle-bad-prop-abuse-during-kidnap/#findComment-171509 Share on other sites More sharing options...
BeeTeeth Posted January 6 Share Posted January 6 yup seems pretty obvious, and i do agree with tali here about the building sign but yeah for the most part pretty straight forward +1 warn for propblock/failrp Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24417-uncle-bad-prop-abuse-during-kidnap/#findComment-171535 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hidden Chaos Posted January 6 Share Posted January 6 4 hours ago, Tali said: For Fail RP, we can't see if you did or did not have a building sign. But we clearly see prop abuse ( unless during a kidnap it's Fail RP, not 100% rn ). He does have a verbal before for prop block so I'm +1 on a Warn for prop block / Verbal for Fail RP. Depending on which it technically falls under. Yeah I'm with @Talion this one. Can't see the Building sign so we cannot confirm that, but the clear cut video you provided does prove Prop block did happen. I'd say this is more prop block then failrp. I would assume he killed you after the kidnap and the video ending. It's late I will not ramble I am +1 on Warn for prop block 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24417-uncle-bad-prop-abuse-during-kidnap/#findComment-171538 Share on other sites More sharing options...
BOT sittoandmori Posted January 6 Share Posted January 6 Gotta agree with the others, pretty obvious prop lock. I'm +1 for a verbal/warn for propabuse Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24417-uncle-bad-prop-abuse-during-kidnap/#findComment-171548 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Øneiric Posted January 8 Share Posted January 8 +1 for verbal on prop block Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24417-uncle-bad-prop-abuse-during-kidnap/#findComment-171683 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Henchy Posted January 9 Share Posted January 9 Accepted Reported Player will be given a verbal for propblock Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24417-uncle-bad-prop-abuse-during-kidnap/#findComment-171840 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts