Parth Patel Posted December 23, 2025 Share Posted December 23, 2025 (edited) Your In-Game Name: Spys Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:864675977 Who are you reporting?: Spawnling | STEAM_0:0:51894253 Why are you reporting this player?: Counter raid again Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: https://streamable.com/b5246m Me before second counter raid Me after second counter raid This user has been harassing me for the past hour please help Edited December 23, 2025 by Spys Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24335-spawnling-counter-raid-again/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Henchy Posted December 23, 2025 Share Posted December 23, 2025 You've made multiple reports against Spawnling and in each other he has failrp'd I'm going to give my vote on this one though. Each video is pretty clear and its obvious he knows the rules with the amount of playtime he has and it's also pretty clear he is just messing with you. (he also has a failrp verbal prior but its for something non-raid related). Currently for all the failrp offenses up I will be at a minimum +1 for a 3d Ban for Failrp as for the harassment part it does very much seem like he was targeting you (This could perhaps be noted). I'd appreciate if Spawnling commented on any of this to see his reasoning but for now I'll keep my current vote. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24335-spawnling-counter-raid-again/#findComment-170517 Share on other sites More sharing options...
F___ Posted December 23, 2025 Share Posted December 23, 2025 I will be following suit as Henchy and leaving my opinions of all 3 reports made about spawnling in one. From all 3 cases reported Spawnling very clearly Counter raided twice and defended his base while not on doors. All of these cases alone considering his history I'd say warrant a warning. However considered all 3 being reported at once I'm treating it as if all 3 were reported after eachother and therefor are stacking which would make Henchy's suggestion of a 3 day ban more than fitting. It does seem like Spawnling is targeting you for whatever reason but until there is a comment from him I can't make any sort of judgement for that. +1 for minimum 3 day ban for FailRP for all reported cases. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24335-spawnling-counter-raid-again/#findComment-170519 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dunker Posted December 23, 2025 Share Posted December 23, 2025 I am also going to be for a 3 day for Failrp. Along with the evidence and seeing that this player has 30 plus days played on the server, he should definitely know better. +3d ban for failrp Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24335-spawnling-counter-raid-again/#findComment-170521 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Melancholia Posted December 23, 2025 Share Posted December 23, 2025 Spys just got back and already getting targetted, holy mackrel. Honestly it's pretty clear that Spawnling was targetting/following you since you raided completely diffrent places. +1 for a 3d ban for failrp along with talking to Spawnling to refrain from targetting/following Spys (note about leaving Spys alone) Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24335-spawnling-counter-raid-again/#findComment-170531 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted December 23, 2025 Share Posted December 23, 2025 (edited) Being as how the dude was blatantly rulebreaking and causing you issues, and KEPT GOING, yea 3 days is pretty fair. No need to drag this out. ACCEPTED they will be banned forever. Edited December 23, 2025 by Blue. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24335-spawnling-counter-raid-again/#findComment-170542 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts