Hex_ Posted December 26, 2025 Share Posted December 26, 2025 Coughs in 700 train grenades. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24298-world-record-amount-of-kills-on-tits-rp-try-to-break-without-getting-banned/page/2/#findComment-170651 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Red Posted December 29, 2025 Share Posted December 29, 2025 On 12/26/2025 at 10:58 AM, Hex_ said: Coughs in 700 train grenades. yeah, trains make this record irrelevant. I'm pretty sure I crossed 100 kills within 5 mins by dropping + hacking 3 trains during/after a maxwell snakeeyes probably holds the record if I'm being honest, dude is GOATED at playing Terrorist. I'm pretty sure I witnessed something like 30 minutes of him just cruising around with +speed and +jump food (or meth idk) and dropping people like flies with sbcs. I'd tag him if I knew how, in case he got any clips 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24298-world-record-amount-of-kills-on-tits-rp-try-to-break-without-getting-banned/page/2/#findComment-170924 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hex_ Posted December 29, 2025 Share Posted December 29, 2025 17 hours ago, Red said: yeah, trains make this record irrelevant. I'm pretty sure I crossed 100 kills within 5 mins by dropping + hacking 3 trains during/after a maxwell snakeeyes probably holds the record if I'm being honest, dude is GOATED at playing Terrorist. I'm pretty sure I witnessed something like 30 minutes of him just cruising around with +speed and +jump food (or meth idk) and dropping people like flies with sbcs. I'd tag him if I knew how, in case he got any clips Well im not about to ruin my perfect no ban streak for nothing brother! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24298-world-record-amount-of-kills-on-tits-rp-try-to-break-without-getting-banned/page/2/#findComment-170996 Share on other sites More sharing options...
0DDGLUE Posted December 30, 2025 Share Posted December 30, 2025 hmmmm unban me and ill triple this number 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24298-world-record-amount-of-kills-on-tits-rp-try-to-break-without-getting-banned/page/2/#findComment-171056 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now