MinShi Posted December 17, 2025 Share Posted December 17, 2025 5 minutes ago, mars said: Hey mr @MinShii dont get my super cool sniper if i go to rdm zone, remember this was a noscope battle and in rdm zone snipers are not guaranteed! As I've mentioned before, its better to do something like this while not in district 1 You could go own the doors of a giant warehouse and do something like this if you wanted to. I get thats not the same but its better to do that then to get reported for it. 5 minutes ago, mars said: also the server was bugged, didnt restart, and people were messing around *catto just happened to complain about a complete accident* While I understand that accidents happen and the server didn't restart, it was still reported and is still considered RDM! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24296-i-didnt-know-trying-to-bhop-around-fountain-was-kos/page/2/#findComment-170155 Share on other sites More sharing options...
MinShi Posted December 17, 2025 Share Posted December 17, 2025 45 minutes ago, mars said: I have custom playermodels off currently Also Id like to point out that during your clip, you had custom models on? 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24296-i-didnt-know-trying-to-bhop-around-fountain-was-kos/page/2/#findComment-170156 Share on other sites More sharing options...
mars Posted December 17, 2025 Share Posted December 17, 2025 (edited) i said currently, i was not referring into the clip (the message was prior) ! i never said i had them off in the clip, i only turned them off early this morning because as soon as the server restarted and people joined i started constantly stutteting, i just now edited my message to avoid confusion anyways im probably getting my 50th rdm ban of the month, but affirm YES if you want to see clips of catto rdming me Edited December 17, 2025 by mars Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24296-i-didnt-know-trying-to-bhop-around-fountain-was-kos/page/2/#findComment-170157 Share on other sites More sharing options...
catto Posted December 17, 2025 Author Share Posted December 17, 2025 16 minutes ago, mars said: I really wish I had a clip of this specific incident! Oh wait I do have a clip of part of the incident! Me having an epic noscope battle!!!! (see clip here click on this clip if gay ) unless im missing something are those not custom models in the clip you sent after saying you had custom models off? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24296-i-didnt-know-trying-to-bhop-around-fountain-was-kos/page/2/#findComment-170158 Share on other sites More sharing options...
mars Posted December 17, 2025 Share Posted December 17, 2025 i do have custom models off, just not in the clip lmao. i turned them off later and realized that this was before i had turned them off as i was uploading the clip, hence why i edited my message Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24296-i-didnt-know-trying-to-bhop-around-fountain-was-kos/page/2/#findComment-170159 Share on other sites More sharing options...
mars Posted December 17, 2025 Share Posted December 17, 2025 (edited) Also where did catto's rdm warn go? she had one earlier today and now it is gone... Dom Pog did you take it off? @dompog Edited December 17, 2025 by mars Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24296-i-didnt-know-trying-to-bhop-around-fountain-was-kos/page/2/#findComment-170160 Share on other sites More sharing options...
d o m Posted December 17, 2025 Share Posted December 17, 2025 7 minutes ago, mars said: Dom Pog did you take it off? @dompog Talked to @Henchyand it was made a note instead, catto was more confused on the raiding rules than anything and it didnt warrant a warn. besides that, fingerer. you told me in the sit, right after those clips, you had the models turned off. why are you claiming that you turned them off after the server restarted? I also did tell you to go to rdm zone, twice, after that sit, and you kept the sniper match in fountain on going. i got off because i wanted to sleep as it was almost 8am. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24296-i-didnt-know-trying-to-bhop-around-fountain-was-kos/page/2/#findComment-170161 Share on other sites More sharing options...
mars Posted December 17, 2025 Share Posted December 17, 2025 I never said I had models turned off? I said they have almost identical names. 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24296-i-didnt-know-trying-to-bhop-around-fountain-was-kos/page/2/#findComment-170162 Share on other sites More sharing options...
catto Posted December 17, 2025 Author Share Posted December 17, 2025 7 minutes ago, mars said: I never said I had models turned off? I said they have almost identical names. You did say that custom models were turned off, in a reply with minshi you can see the direct quote although you edited the original comment to take that part out knowing you just proved you were lying with a clip you yourself provided. So now you're blatantly lying and trying to cover it up, not a good look. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24296-i-didnt-know-trying-to-bhop-around-fountain-was-kos/page/2/#findComment-170163 Share on other sites More sharing options...
catto Posted December 17, 2025 Author Share Posted December 17, 2025 After some in game testing with a mod i found even if he had all models blocked mine would still have been shown with this setting on max restrictions. In conclusion he's lying to staff. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24296-i-didnt-know-trying-to-bhop-around-fountain-was-kos/page/2/#findComment-170164 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts