catto Posted December 17, 2025 Share Posted December 17, 2025 Your In-Game Name: catto Your Steam ID: 76561199839355790 Who are you reporting?: Fingerer Why are you reporting this player?: RDM Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: https://streamable.com/2rc3xg I was bhopping around the map when i was sniped twice by someone who didn't have a hit. I called a sit but during the sit nothing really happened, it seemed the mod was fed up arguing with him and just returned us both out of frustration. I'm not really sure why i was returned but i don't feel anything was resolved. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24296-i-didnt-know-trying-to-bhop-around-fountain-was-kos/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
1304 Posted December 17, 2025 Share Posted December 17, 2025 Hello while it does seem like rdm we have no proof of what happened 15 seconds before that death we like most clips to start 15 seconds before and after Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24296-i-didnt-know-trying-to-bhop-around-fountain-was-kos/#findComment-170146 Share on other sites More sharing options...
catto Posted December 17, 2025 Author Share Posted December 17, 2025 14 minutes ago, 1304 said: Hello while it does seem like rdm we have no proof of what happened 15 seconds before that death we like most clips to start 15 seconds before and after Sorry about that i will provide longer clips moving forward. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24296-i-didnt-know-trying-to-bhop-around-fountain-was-kos/#findComment-170147 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1304 Posted December 17, 2025 Share Posted December 17, 2025 12 minutes ago, catto said: Sorry about that i will provide longer clips moving forward. Very clear rdm then it seems like you were not the only one killed here 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24296-i-didnt-know-trying-to-bhop-around-fountain-was-kos/#findComment-170148 Share on other sites More sharing options...
MinShi Posted December 17, 2025 Share Posted December 17, 2025 Hi Catto! As 1304 has stated, this looks like clear RDM and going off the audio of the clip, it seems as if he was MassRDM'ing. Id like to hear what @hellooooo(Fingerer) has to say about this and his reasoning for killing you (and the other players) but honestly it doesn't look to great, judging from your clip I would also like to point out that this player has a previous 3 day ban for IRDM that ended on the 12th of December Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24296-i-didnt-know-trying-to-bhop-around-fountain-was-kos/#findComment-170149 Share on other sites More sharing options...
mars Posted December 17, 2025 Share Posted December 17, 2025 (edited) So before server reset, me and other players were having a sniping battle. I've had to turn custom playermodels off because im having lag spikes, and catto's name is almost IDENTICAL to "cattor's". I thought it was cattor because they were doing the same thing as catto was (bhopping around). When you have someone with an almost identical name doing an almost identical thing some mistakes are bound to happen, I already explained this in the sit. Also catto you rdmed me yesterday and I made no report about it. The fact that you are making this a forums report is extremely annoying because now i need to monitor forums. I get that you're salty because I got you warned for rdming me twice, but cmon it was already explained to you and you're acting like it wasn't. There were also only 20 people on and the server was not resetting, I killed catto once and apologized as soon as I saw the killfeed. Edited December 17, 2025 by mars Needed to be more specific Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24296-i-didnt-know-trying-to-bhop-around-fountain-was-kos/#findComment-170150 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Henchy Posted December 17, 2025 Share Posted December 17, 2025 21 minutes ago, hellooooo said: So before server reset, me and other players were having a sniping battle. I have custom playermodels off currently and catto's name is almost IDENTICAL to "cattor's". I thought it was cattor because they were doing the same thing as catto was (bhopping around). When you have someone with an almost identical name doing an almost identical thing some mistakes are bound to happen, I already explained this in the sit. Also catto you rdmed me yesterday and I made no report about it. The fact that you are making this a forums report is extremely annoying because now i need to monitor forums. I get that you're salty because I got you warned for rdming me twice, but cmon it was already explained to you and you're acting like it wasn't. There were also only 20 people on and the server was not resetting, I killed catto once and apologized as soon as I saw the killfeed. The issue is you also have 2 prior RDM bans and judging from your history you seem to get in these "misunderstood" scenarios with anything RDM related. While I appreciate the time you took to comment on this post it's hard to take your word for it. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24296-i-didnt-know-trying-to-bhop-around-fountain-was-kos/#findComment-170151 Share on other sites More sharing options...
MinShi Posted December 17, 2025 Share Posted December 17, 2025 31 minutes ago, hellooooo said: So before server reset, me and other players were having a sniping battle. I have custom playermodels off currently and catto's name is almost IDENTICAL to "cattor's". I thought it was cattor because they were doing the same thing as catto was (bhopping around). Even so, we have ways to RDM without accidently killing someone else (Such as RDM zone) I understand that you're just trying to have fun but either way its RDM. 31 minutes ago, hellooooo said: Also catto you rdmed me yesterday and I made no report about it. I understand that you might think that you not reporting someone would grant you the same treatment of not being reported but sometimes that's just not how the cookie crumbles. Next time its better to just go into the RDM zone to do stuff like this (Its what it was made for) or at least somewhere that isn't district 1 because if you accidently kill someone that's on you. Ill start this vote of with a +1 for a 1 week ban due to 2 recent priors for IRDM | Priors Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24296-i-didnt-know-trying-to-bhop-around-fountain-was-kos/#findComment-170152 Share on other sites More sharing options...
mars Posted December 17, 2025 Share Posted December 17, 2025 (edited) I really wish I had a clip of this specific incident! Oh wait I do have a clip of part of the incident! Me having an epic noscope battle!!!! (see clip here click on this clip if gay ) oh yeah heres another clip to prove i was engaged in noscope battle with cattor https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/lJ49TnO5oXxPSfEMp?invite=cr-MSxCb2osMzk1ODU3OTY4&v=16 Edited December 17, 2025 by mars ok Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24296-i-didnt-know-trying-to-bhop-around-fountain-was-kos/#findComment-170153 Share on other sites More sharing options...
mars Posted December 17, 2025 Share Posted December 17, 2025 Hey mr @MinShii dont get my super cool sniper if i go to rdm zone, remember this was a noscope battle and in rdm zone snipers are not guaranteed! also the server was bugged, didnt restart, and people were messing around *catto just happened to complain about a complete accident* Also, do you guys really think I would piss off the person who is actively trying to get me banned more by RDMing them??? No.. I do not want to get myself banned because titsrp is fun Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24296-i-didnt-know-trying-to-bhop-around-fountain-was-kos/#findComment-170154 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts