Event System Showcase

KDawg

What're the other parameters for an event triggering? Like does it trigger every 3 hours regardless of how many players are online?

Such as if Jim-Bob-Johnson decided to stay up all night with nobody else in the server and kept donating his infinite money to force events every 2 minutes and get tons of credits (Because numbers say so) while simultaneously refreshing his infinite money with other drops

What're the other parameters for an event triggering? Like does it trigger every 3 hours regardless of how many players are online?

Such as if Jim-Bob-Johnson decided to stay up all night with nobody else in the server and kept donating his infinite money to force events every 2 minutes and get tons of credits (Because numbers say so) while simultaneously refreshing his infinite money with other drops

Damnit Jim-Bob-Johnson..

Yea, there are different parameters for different events to prevent abuse. If less than 10 players join a propclimb or survival event it won't run and will just run in another 2 - 3 hours. VIP / CTF / DTB / RTE all require 20+ people to be on. Reason being is that the rewards are actually really hefty. You can get anywhere from 10 shipments of 20 of a random sweps, 100k - 500k, VIP / 5 mil or credits to spend for other things which I haven't really thought about yet. The only event that doesn't follow the reward system is Defend The Bank, that will just increase the amount of shipments the bank spits out to 10 for 1 time + if the cops keep it on lockdown for 4 minutes they will all get 35k.

You will be able to spend in game cash to trigger an event but it will follow all of the parameters above. I will also probably make it so you can buy events through the donation site for $5 because why not. The whole purpose of these events is to give you something to look forward to + it will enable some competition

sGPTMXb.png

-snip-

You will be able to spend in game cash to trigger an event but it will follow all of the parameters above. I will also probably make it so you can buy events through the donation site for $5 because why not. The whole purpose of these events is to give you something to look forward to + it will enable some competition

This system may have it's flaws, what if the event didn't run? Then you'd have to go through the trouble of refunding.

How about we repurpose the black currency coins from the evocity update and use them as "Event Tokens". If you donate money (ingame or real), you will recieve a few Event Tokens. You can use these to start events, and if they don't run, you get your token back.

You could also add these as one of the yellow (rarest) drops in unboxing.

-snip-

This system may have it's flaws, what if the event didn't run? Then you'd have to go through the trouble of refunding.

How about we repurpose the black currency coins from the evocity update and use them as "Event Tokens". If you donate money (ingame or real), you will recieve a few Event Tokens. You can use these to start events, and if they don't run, you get your token back.

You could also add these as one of the yellow (rarest) drops in unboxing.

Don't worry I am not that dumb, all of these flaws that everyone is mentioning is already dealt with. In your case glaze the way you would buy events is very similar to what you said. Adding a rare unboxing with a token is cool though, i'm down