How Do I Shoot Zweihänder Posted November 29, 2025 Share Posted November 29, 2025 Your In-Game Name: How Do I Shoot Zweihänder Your Steam ID: Steam ID: 76561198041844374 Who are you reporting?: Toby Muttgumery (https://steamdb.info/calculator/76561198103223336/?cc=kr) + Toby Chadgumery (https://steamdb.info/calculator/76561198097473392/?cc=kr) Why are you reporting this player?: Both of them constantly RDMed and broke NLR to try to raid the PD vault together (never adverting pd raid at any point) later switching to a custom job (non pd) and a pd job to break in again and prop block the vault off while they rob it together. Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: (Damage - Player Logs) https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/48yz6q90xbkvf2n3m6pa3/damage-player-logs-29-11-2025-18-01.txt?rlkey=6pq5fp4j3boushr9vnu4w6oiv&st=t89owppb&dl=0 (Damage - Death Logs) https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/7n4p9di9lyaimz5ji38op/death-logs-29-11-2025-18-03.txt?rlkey=8usnx9wpon5j5fdtepnh04s3e&st=82xyt1jj&dl=0 (Video evidence) https://youtu.be/aOdSLkhF5FQ Clips are out of order in video, timeline order is first clip, last clip, 2nd clip, 3rd clip. 1st clip was them both RDMing me at the bank I was guarding for PD, then Muttgumery coming back to kill me. 2nd clip is Chadgumery playing as a cop to prop block the vault while Muttgumery robs it (no advert at any point of pd raid or anything similar) 3rd clip is them RDMing again while I was hiding in the PD to watch TV with the cops 4th clip is me defending the vault for mayor/PD as they break NLR over and over All necessary information should be posted in the previous fields but if any more info is needed message me on discord @HugeCasual and I can go through the full recording for anything else needed or send the original log files incase dropbox is giving problems. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24187-nlrrdmprop-block/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Madx2r0 Posted November 29, 2025 Share Posted November 29, 2025 After reviewing the video shown I'm seeing both reported players repeatedly broke NLR, RDMd, and all and all Fail RP for not calling raid on bank vault. On top of that the prop minge by Toby Chadgumery during PD raid. Both players knew what they were doing and kept coming back to break more rules and job swapping to abuse pd rank to enter vault. No PD raid called MNLR MRDM all in all this is generally NITRP so that being said I am +1 For 1w ban on both accounts for MRDM | MNLR | FAIL RP | PROP MINGE | NITRP Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24187-nlrrdmprop-block/#findComment-169170 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Madx2r0 Posted November 29, 2025 Share Posted November 29, 2025 I would also like to thank you for taking the time to compile all the evidence needed to make a forums report that, although had a long video attached to it, was extremely useful and easy for us staff to view to add our responses. I will suggest however on top of your recordings medal is a lot easier to clip rule breakers with and will prevent you having to edit down video files Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24187-nlrrdmprop-block/#findComment-169171 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted December 1, 2025 Share Posted December 1, 2025 Thank you for compiling this evidence for us, it's pretty clear that they were just blatantly breaking rules fully understanding that what they were doing was wrong. Both players will receive a 1-week ban for MNLR | Prop Minge | FailRP. Btw you can inventory your weapon easier than the method you use by typing the following in console bind key "say /invholster" Replace key with whichever button you'd like to press to use it (I use 0). Also, spawning in entities (like the chemical barrel) during a raid/heist of any type is not allowed (deployable shield is ok). I know there wasn't an actual advert pd raid going on, but just so you know for future reference as some players think that it's allowed because it's not a prop. Accepted Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24187-nlrrdmprop-block/#findComment-169217 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts