Jump to content

Fingerer and Dr Gordon Freeman swapping jobs during kingdom raid to defend.


Recommended Posts

On 11/30/2025 at 11:01 PM, SneekyStabs said:

I didn't see raid all i know is we was talking about swapping to guard.  no one said shit i just shot him dead

Best thing to do would just be to check chat so you don't miss out on raid adverts like that. You already have a verbal for Failrp on November 16th for killing the mayor as a cop.

that was a different situation, and some time has passed but I definitely feel like you should've been paying attention. 

I'm gonna be +1 for a verbal for Failrp for Sneeky

as for fingerer there I'll await evidence for if there is any.

what ever you want to think. i was looking at chat and didnt see it but ok i will take your word for it. Im not sure how much longer ill be playing on this server how petty people can be on a video game. enjoy your dying game 😄

  • Mad 1

+1 no punishment for fingerer  due to lack of evidence against him

 

+1 verbal for FailRP  for sneeky honestly shit happens its not that deep and it doesnt even count towards you bro

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...