Gobit Posted November 22, 2025 Share Posted November 22, 2025 Can I redeem that model again or still have the upload option? This was back in like 2019, wondering if I can get that back since ive been active again. [pretty sure the proof is in Rubiks DM's if his discord wasnt hacked since then] Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24127-i-bought-a-custom-model-for-my-cc-years-ago/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
GoatNuts Posted November 22, 2025 Share Posted November 22, 2025 13 hours ago, Gobit said: Can I redeem that model again or still have the upload option? This was back in like 2019, wondering if I can get that back since ive been active again. [pretty sure the proof is in Rubiks DM's if his discord wasnt hacked since then] you can ask rubik 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24127-i-bought-a-custom-model-for-my-cc-years-ago/#findComment-168717 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gobit Posted November 22, 2025 Author Share Posted November 22, 2025 3 hours ago, GoatNuts said: you can ask rubik Me waiting to be unbanned from the discord LMAOOO Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24127-i-bought-a-custom-model-for-my-cc-years-ago/#findComment-168736 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted November 22, 2025 Share Posted November 22, 2025 I checked and I have a record of any models/weapons by your SteamID. Did you use a different account at the time or do you happen to have a copy of the paypal transaction when you purchased it? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24127-i-bought-a-custom-model-for-my-cc-years-ago/#findComment-168737 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gobit Posted November 22, 2025 Author Share Posted November 22, 2025 10 minutes ago, Rubik said: I checked and I have a record of any models/weapons by your SteamID. Did you use a different account at the time or do you happen to have a copy of the paypal transaction when you purchased it? i'm pretty sure its in our DMs, thats why I made an appeal to be unbanned on Discord, it was a long time ago when I was a wee little child. I dont think its on my current paypal cause I didnt own my own back then "moms credit card" kinda deal. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24127-i-bought-a-custom-model-for-my-cc-years-ago/#findComment-168738 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now