Decent Human Being Posted November 21, 2025 Share Posted November 21, 2025 (edited) Your In-Game Name: Chesmond Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:62083287 Who are you reporting?: Soulvious (STEAM_0:1:527624259) Why are you reporting this player?: How is this guy allowed to raid on this model still. I have had multiple sits where I complain about his model's hitbox and nothing has been said to him. Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: https://streamable.com/7xpnht Not a single hit marker on a base made entirely of fences. Edited November 21, 2025 by Decent Human Being 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24125-broken-raiding-model/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted November 22, 2025 Share Posted November 22, 2025 Staff cannot blacklist specific models from raiding. This model is completely fucked. I'll block it from being able to raid. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24125-broken-raiding-model/#findComment-168675 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts