Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Your Steam Name:gay

Your in-game name:nonone

Your Steam Profile/SteamID:https://steamcommunity.com/id/TreeeeeeeeS/

Who are you reporting? (Their name and profile):Cooperr

http://steamcommunity.com/id/LACTurtles/

Reasons why you are reporting: Falsely banning me

Evidence: even the admin agree's with me - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEl_5mmx3rM&feature=youtu.be

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2406-report-on-cooperr/
Share on other sites

toward the end of the video I told him if he has proof he should post it on the forums, but I guess that got cut out lol. The evidence you posted is pretty much no good. I attempted to talk to cooper to see what was going on and why you were banned but I did not receive a response. Until someone can talk to cooper to see what exactly happened I do not think anything will happen.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2406-report-on-cooperr/#findComment-14509
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...