Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Your In-Game Name:

Chesmond

Your Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:62083287

Who are you reporting?:

Oilslick (STEAM_0:1:168340646)

Why are you reporting this player?:

They broke nlr during my raid on his kingdom base. I killed him early into the raid then he returned toward the end of the video and killed me.

Do you have evidence related to this incident?:

Yes

Relevant Info:

https://streamable.com/ga8hu3
Edited by Decent Human Being
clip fixed
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24031-oilslick-nlr-during-raid/
Share on other sites

Just now, Decent Human Being said:

Your In-Game Name:

Chesmond

Your Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:62083287

Who are you reporting?:

Oilslick (STEAM_0:1:168340646)

Why are you reporting this player?:

They broke nlr during my raid on his kingdom base. I killed him early into the raid then he returned toward the end of the video and killed me.

Do you have evidence related to this incident?:

Yes

Hello, after reviewing your video, I agree with the other staff members regarding the warning. I noticed that you killed him the first time right by the gates, and then a multitude of people followed in after that. However, I specifically  noticed Oilslick returning at least three times, and unfortunately, on the third time, he ended up killing you, so I will also be +1 for warning

 

Edited by z0mbie Snake

The whole raid was confusing for me and I lost of lot of entities to it- sorry for breaking NLR here and killing you like that. I got frustrated and it wasn't the right thing to do. 

(Not trying to make excuses for breaking NLR here), why is the Alien Race job allowed to raid with a half-size model with no limitations on health or damage? 

Quote

Because extremely small player models provide a PVP advantage due to their size, they may have a reduced max HP and/or nerfed damage rate to compensate and keep things fair for other players... - "Why does my model have reduced health or damage?" https://titsrp.com/customcontent 

 

Look at the size that his party member is- it's a bit insane for them to have 132 HP here. 

https://imgur.com/TbXwkyd (screenshot from the video chesmond uploaded)

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...