Decent Human Being Posted November 11, 2025 Share Posted November 11, 2025 Your In-Game Name: Chesmond Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:62083287 Who are you reporting?: Savory Taint Why are you reporting this player?: Using lights and other props with shekelberg to play loud noises across the entire map to hurt other users ears. Clear case of minging. Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: https://streamable.com/1nl3od Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24028-savory-taint-propsound-minging/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted November 12, 2025 Share Posted November 12, 2025 This could be considered general prop abuse. Please provide the SteamID of the player you're reporting. Don't want to punish the wrong person. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24028-savory-taint-propsound-minging/#findComment-167836 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Decent Human Being Posted November 12, 2025 Author Share Posted November 12, 2025 Sorry that I left that out here you go: STEAM_0:1:47056926 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24028-savory-taint-propsound-minging/#findComment-167839 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted November 12, 2025 Share Posted November 12, 2025 Thanks! I will leave this open for a bit in case he wants to respond but atp I'm +1 for warn for prop minging. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24028-savory-taint-propsound-minging/#findComment-167842 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Henchy Posted November 12, 2025 Share Posted November 12, 2025 I remember he asked me if that dupe was allowed and I told him no; this was a while ago though. however so far, I'm going to be +1 for a Propminge warn and educating him on the matter again. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24028-savory-taint-propsound-minging/#findComment-167843 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted November 12, 2025 Share Posted November 12, 2025 Player has been warned for prop minging. Accepted Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24028-savory-taint-propsound-minging/#findComment-167844 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts