bzerk killer

Conqure

Why wouldn't have to give are money back we paid for that and only that not another 5$ swep. He did the same thing to me but with the LSAT and he said its not his job to refund us but it is we paid for that specific weapon not another 5$ swep.

When you buy a custom swep and they swap it out for something else, the new replacement will be put on all classes to prevent this. Also make sure you understand that people can swap it out for w/e they want if I am in the mood to do so. So you're basically gambling 5.5 mil on a swep that may or may not turn into something else you do or don't want. A swep is a swep.

• Like 1

When you buy a custom swep and they swap it out for something else, the new replacement will be put on all classes to prevent this. Also make sure you understand that people can swap it out for w/e they want if I am in the mood to do so. So you're basically gambling 5.5 mil on a swep that may or may not turn into something else you do or don't want. A swep is a swep.

So we just lost all the money we spent to get permission to get the swep on are custom class?

So we just lost all the money we spent to get permission to get the swep on are custom class?

That's what he said m8

ever since you guys started this whole OMG REFUND ME OMG OMG thing I have been telling you over and over again to please take it up with sugar. But instead of doing that you guys continue to throw a fit over a swep.

Yea cause no one wants to just lose 1.5mil or more it wouldn't matter if we got are in game money back and just lost your swep from are class.