Nuffguffer Posted September 1, 2025 Share Posted September 1, 2025 In-Game Name Buhbones Your Steam ID 76561198057396966 Why were you banned or warned? Whoever was playing Mr.Bones at the time was mass rdming. I was sitting in my base hanging out when a voteban was created with my name on it which resulted in me pretty much being immediately banned. I think the guy who created the vote: A____A (STEAM_0:0:417015326) accidentally put my name up there. Just don't want to have this one up here and in the future have it come back to bite me in the ass, Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? False Voteban Who warned/banned you? How long were you warned or banned for? 1 hour Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23703-wrongfully-votebanned/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Vex Posted September 1, 2025 Share Posted September 1, 2025 (edited) Hi I have just double checked logs, it was the wrong person, I will be unbanning you as player also admitted the mistake. Edited September 1, 2025 by Vex Autocorrecttttt Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23703-wrongfully-votebanned/#findComment-164540 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Henchy Posted September 1, 2025 Share Posted September 1, 2025 Accepted. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23703-wrongfully-votebanned/#findComment-164541 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts