The silent man Posted August 25, 2025 Share Posted August 25, 2025 In-Game Name lods Your Steam ID STEAM_0:1:157741970 Why were you banned or warned? I was banned for Mass NLR Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? I believe I should be unbanned because In the Police Raid I was participating in on a big base. I never died in that raid. Yes many cops were committing NLR in that raid but I didn't. I understand why I got banned because there was a lot of cops in the raid. So it's understandable I would get hit in the crossfire. I was the jugg in that raid so I had lots of Health and Armor and used armor kits and health injectors. So that is why I never died Who warned/banned you? Joey Skylynx How long were you warned or banned for? 5 Days Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23656-i-got-a-5-day-mass-nlr-ban-even-though-i-never-even-commited-nlr/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Joey Skylynx Posted August 25, 2025 Share Posted August 25, 2025 You got caught in the crossfire because one of the parties I was trying to deal with had spawned pickup boxes and then DC'ed when they got caught after loading everyone's printers into them. I'll be unbanning you. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23656-i-got-a-5-day-mass-nlr-ban-even-though-i-never-even-commited-nlr/#findComment-163997 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts