Aeolus (Envy KennyS)

I have no clue why this is even on here first off why does this concern you randomly looked at my profile saw my +rep and messaged me and called me a scammer. I honestly could care less if you call me a scammer but why are you posting this on a hole different game forum page do you not have something better to do?

The way I see it the people of the community you play in should know of the scummy activities you take part in, the scamming community is cancerous and I feel that the people around you should be warned.

But I actually have not scammed anyone I have no reports on steam rep and you have no evidence of me scamming any one so this is a useless post and its not even about gmod.

I have no clue why this is even on here first off why does this concern you randomly looked at my profile saw my +rep and messaged me and called me a scammer. I honestly could care less if you call me a scammer but why are you posting this on a hole different game forum page do you not have something better to do?

The way I see it the people of the community you play in should know of the scummy activities you take part in, the scamming community is cancerous and I feel that the people around you should be warned.

But I actually have not scammed anyone I have no reports on steam rep and you have no evidence of me scamming any one so this is a useless post and its not even about gmod.

He is not saying you scammed anyone he is saying that there are signs that you may be. Also, he is just giving people a heads up for if they do want to trade with you.

He is not saying you scammed anyone he is saying that there are signs that you may be. Also, he is just giving people a heads up for if they do want to trade with you.

Umm no point this is a hole different game he is just wasting his time.

uh.. just because he ask people to +rep him dont mean he is a scammer.... and just because they are his friends dont mean he is a scammer.. lets take a look at my comments for instance.

https://gyazo.com/3d4342942a8aec27bddbcb516f7dcb2c

14 FUCKING PAGES. do you epect me to not be friends with anyone I recently traded with? 

ALSO just because he is asking people to comment "Bought x amount of keys off him for paypal he is legit +rep" DOES NOT mean is a scammer,  i repeat IT DOES NOT MEAN HE IS A SCAMMER.

Yes I know it may seem like it but if you have ever tried to sell keys or buy anyone's inventory with steam wallet code it's hard. super hard, most people look for trusted people with multiple +reps for selling/ buying. 

I have been scammed before, it sucks ass. but the stuff Aeolus/ KennyS is doing is not scamming. he is simply asking for help. I know many people who have asked their friends to do this for them, and guess what? I do. and they start selling keys legit. there is no reason to throw allegations around with no proof. "oh but i have screenshots" well fuck your screenshots of his comments. "but..but..." stop throwing around allegations.

Also, I am dumbfounded why you even brought this to the forums of a GMOD SERVER. p