Randy Posted July 17, 2025 Share Posted July 17, 2025 Your In-Game Name: Grelof Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:626528334 Who are you reporting?: raidshaffw, STEAM_0:1:949810766 Why are you reporting this player?: I have made multiple tickets on this specific player related to these incidents and none of them were taken. Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: RDM clip: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/kI1szOqQgPqwgG_Yr?invite=cr-MSx3ZlcsMzY3OTIxNTIw FailRP clip: [Sticking me inside a wall so I cannot move/roleplay] https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/kIaSEC8Q60Ad2cyj8?invite=cr-MSw2eUIsMzY3OTIxNTIw 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23463-report-on-raidshaffw-for-rdm-and-failrp/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dunker Posted July 17, 2025 Share Posted July 17, 2025 As for the failrp, that base in forest confused me too so I'm willing to be lenient and say he didn't know it would do that. To be honest I don't know if it's even allowed to block off all that with the forest base but maybe it's just because I've never seen it before. As for the RDM that was pretty clear but I'd like to see what other staff members say 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23463-report-on-raidshaffw-for-rdm-and-failrp/#findComment-162149 Share on other sites More sharing options...
raidshaffw Posted July 17, 2025 Share Posted July 17, 2025 Hello this was pure confusion and i saved this clip because i knew Grelof would report me when Choomster said "it has to be done" a hit poped up on my screen i saw Grelofs name and choomster's name and i mixed those both up thinking that choomster put a hit on Grelof here is my POV Clip https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/kI1y325nUAV4530le?invite=cr-MSxldXQsMTk5MTYxMjU5 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23463-report-on-raidshaffw-for-rdm-and-failrp/#findComment-162150 Share on other sites More sharing options...
raidshaffw Posted July 17, 2025 Share Posted July 17, 2025 I am going to be honest i did not know you would get stuck on that failrp clip you made and i was being shot at so i had to run there Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23463-report-on-raidshaffw-for-rdm-and-failrp/#findComment-162151 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Henchy Posted July 17, 2025 Share Posted July 17, 2025 (edited) The RDM clip is clear, just looks like Mr. Raid did not pay close attention to the hits on their screen +1 for an RDM Verbal As for the failrp I don't think raid knew he would get stuck, and he also just killed you right away I think him knowing you aren't allowed to get people stuck is fine. Edited July 17, 2025 by Henchy Vote change 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23463-report-on-raidshaffw-for-rdm-and-failrp/#findComment-162153 Share on other sites More sharing options...
raidshaffw Posted July 17, 2025 Share Posted July 17, 2025 The MRDM was a mistake from mazzdy i got unbanned for it Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23463-report-on-raidshaffw-for-rdm-and-failrp/#findComment-162154 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dunker Posted July 17, 2025 Share Posted July 17, 2025 25 minutes ago, Henchy said: The RDM clip is clear, just looks like Mr. Raid did not pay close attention to the hits on their screen since they have a good amount of playtime and a prior ban for MRDM I'll be +1 for an RDM warn As for the failrp I don't think raid knew he would get stuck, and he also just killed you right away I think him knowing you aren't allowed to get people stuck is fine. Not going to lie the same thing that raid said happened to me 3 times this morning. I was asking people to place hits and 3 TIMES I killed the person who placed the hit because I was tired and confused it. Everytime I started screaming and apologized to them so were all good. But to be honest I can understand that because it happened to me multiple times. (I don't take many hits) Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23463-report-on-raidshaffw-for-rdm-and-failrp/#findComment-162156 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Succ The Zucc Posted July 17, 2025 Share Posted July 17, 2025 25 minutes ago, Dunkerwickle said: Not going to lie the same thing that raid said happened to me 3 times this morning. I was asking people to place hits and 3 TIMES I killed the person who placed the hit because I was tired and confused it. Everytime I started screaming and apologized to them so were all good. But to be honest I can understand that because it happened to me multiple times. (I don't take many hits) I'm with Dunker on this especially when youre out doing hits for BP half the time youre rushing through the menu just to get the shit done. While yes it is evident he did RDM the mistake is very common especially when the players are right next to each other on that. +1 for a VERBAL -1 for anything worse. 3 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23463-report-on-raidshaffw-for-rdm-and-failrp/#findComment-162157 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dunker Posted July 17, 2025 Share Posted July 17, 2025 (edited) 1 minute ago, Succ The Zucc said: I'm with Dunker on this especially when youre out doing hits for BP half the time youre rushing through the menu just to get the shit done. While yes it is evident he did RDM the mistake is very common especially when the players are right next to each other on that. +1 for a VERBAL -1 for anything worse. I agree with this. For example my battlepass challenge was Complete 5 hits in 0.5 Minutes. So I messed up several times because I was trying to finish the hit as fast as possible. +1 for Verbal Edited July 17, 2025 by Dunkerwickle 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23463-report-on-raidshaffw-for-rdm-and-failrp/#findComment-162158 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted July 17, 2025 Share Posted July 17, 2025 Its little bit silly to give an accident like this a warn when you clearly see the mix up, which happened, its stingy even making a big fuss about it. Its something that can happen anyone while on their grind. Therefore I am +1 for Verbal Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23463-report-on-raidshaffw-for-rdm-and-failrp/#findComment-162159 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts