Dupes are for RP Posted July 16, 2025 Share Posted July 16, 2025 Hello I came across this question today while playing on the server and wanted to hear from a wider group what their thoughts are. The situation in role play context was a red revolution where the bank was declared an enemy of the working class. The law was put in place that The police can not help defend the bank during a raid or be demoted. That is when it was declared a moderator that the rule hinders the police from doing their job and is a fail law. I say as a counter point that the bank guards job is to guard the bank not the police. I don't see anything in the description of any officer's job that mentions defending the bank or even the word bank at all. The same goes Under TitsRP Rules for police. The only rule that was referenced was under the mayor section which again is "You cannot make laws that hinder CPs from doing their job properly (i.e cops cannot handcuff criminals, or cannot use their stun-guns, or all fines are $1 in conjunction with a law stating no arresting, PD is KOS to everyone including CPs)" which again I would say this law doesn't do any more then the common laws we already see. I'm not trying to loop hole or anything I just want to create a Red Revolution RP and see if in the future I would be able to this. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23450-can-the-mayor-tell-the-police-they-cant-help-defend-against-a-bank-raid/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
1-800-Suicide Posted July 16, 2025 Share Posted July 16, 2025 No, there is a rule against mayors preventing cops from doing their job. That includes things like not letting the security specialist access his panel or not letting cops stop bank raids (cant be made legal) 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23450-can-the-mayor-tell-the-police-they-cant-help-defend-against-a-bank-raid/#findComment-162020 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Grok Posted July 16, 2025 Share Posted July 16, 2025 What Piklas said, it’s the police’s job to prevent break ins as stated by default laws, which cannot be overridden Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23450-can-the-mayor-tell-the-police-they-cant-help-defend-against-a-bank-raid/#findComment-162021 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now