Vex Posted July 3, 2025 Share Posted July 3, 2025 Morning all, when you have time Rubik, would really like to get this sorted can you either just re-load the model onto the server or refund me. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23376-custom-model-bought-30-days-ago/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
0 Rubik Posted July 4, 2025 Share Posted July 4, 2025 Hey man, I just looked into this and I have no idea what happened to your model. I had it marked as added but it seems it never actually got pushed. I've queued it up for the next reset and I'll also be sending you a partial refund for your trouble. Sorry! 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23376-custom-model-bought-30-days-ago/#findComment-161038 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Question
Vex
Morning all, when you have time Rubik, would really like to get this sorted can you either just re-load the model onto the server or refund me.
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23376-custom-model-bought-30-days-ago/Share on other sites
1 answer to this question
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now