Hex_ Posted June 24, 2025 Share Posted June 24, 2025 (edited) Your In-Game Name: Hex Your Steam ID: 76561198096205921 Who are you reporting?: I am reporting Anoc (STEAM_0:1:197961143), Mark CX ( STEAM_0:1:49358072e)changed this name so im not 100% on the id but i think thit is it: Why are you reporting this player?: Abusive of vote system against xxmosa for just being a woman, coming at me for a repeated ask of a map tour that I've had previous staff tell them to stop because im not giving shit out at random. I have been put in shitty poisitions because of their claims that I ill be giving away free stuff when I've never going out myself and advertised that. This is clearly nothing more than witch-hunting behavior and it just needs to stop. Not to mention that the anons were very inappropriate, but these behaviors need to stop. Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: https://imgur.com/a/X0Sjg4N Edited June 24, 2025 by Hex_ Misspell 2 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23320-vote-abuse-and-harassment/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
You Posted June 24, 2025 Share Posted June 24, 2025 (edited) From the screenshots provided, these are false votes. While they aren't against you, this is still misuse of the voting system. It doesn't look like from what I can see that any of these votes went through however, so I'm against a more severe punishment than a vote restrict. +1 for a 7d vote restrict and a note documenting this on anoc and Mark CX. For the harassment however, I don't feel comfortable issuing any punishment unless theres some more evidence we're missing here. In the screenshots provided, he only asks for a map tour once. Unless you can prove that him asking that was dealt with by other staff I will be against punishment on that regard. Edited June 24, 2025 by Rivtuu Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23320-vote-abuse-and-harassment/#findComment-160264 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hex_ Posted June 24, 2025 Author Share Posted June 24, 2025 12 minutes ago, Rivtuu said: From the screenshots provided, these are false votes. While they aren't against you, this is still misuse of the voting system. It doesn't look like from what I can see that any of these votes went through however, so I'm against a more severe punishment than a vote restrict. +1 for a 7d vote restrict and a note documenting this on anoc and Mark CX. For the harassment however, I don't feel comfortable issuing any punishment unless theres some more evidence we're missing here. In the screenshots provided, he only asks for a map tour once. Unless you can prove that him asking that was dealt with by other staff I will be against punishment on that regard. This is understandable. A previous staff member specifically told boofed, spys, and some other folks to knock it off because this kind of thing had been going on for months and at this point, almost a year's time. I had a bunch of random people begging me for money, items, tokens, etc that I had not promise anyone, but these people did for more, and it ended up with negative rep bombs. If you go to my recently, you should see exactly what I mean. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23320-vote-abuse-and-harassment/#findComment-160267 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1304 Posted June 24, 2025 Share Posted June 24, 2025 (edited) From the screenshots while riv covered the bases it shows abuse from mark cx i will be +1 for a 7d vote restriction and anoc also I agree with rivtu I don’t feel comfortable voting on harassment I understand a lot of players run up to you etc as far as the -rep bombs go maybe a admin can run through and see false ones and they can be removed if deemed necessary best 1304 Edited June 24, 2025 by 1304 Typo Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23320-vote-abuse-and-harassment/#findComment-160275 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Grok Posted June 24, 2025 Share Posted June 24, 2025 (edited) Whilst you are not directly involved in this, they both did indeed abuse the vote system. As for harassment I don't think a punishment should really be added considering both anoc and MarkCX were messing around, but I want to hear what xxmosa has to say before concluding on that. +1 for 7d vote restriction on both anoc and The OG Edited June 24, 2025 by Harpuricle Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23320-vote-abuse-and-harassment/#findComment-160281 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hex_ Posted June 24, 2025 Author Share Posted June 24, 2025 4 hours ago, Harpuricle said: Whilst you are not directly involved in this, they both did indeed abuse the vote system. As for harassment I don't think a punishment should really be added considering both anoc and MarkCX were messing around, but I want to hear what xxmosa has to say before concluding on that. +1 for 7d vote restriction on both anoc and Mark CX The harassment was more so directed at anoc's "can I get a map tour" that was started by iirc Piklas or someone in their group, and it's become a running joke among other players as a way to spam me pms, trades, so on so fourth. I had a staff member speak with boofed30 about it within the last month or so about it because they were using anon to do it, then spys began to do it.... Im just trying to put a stop to the entire thing because this has been going on for probably a year now and it's fucking ridiculous that it hasn't been stopped. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23320-vote-abuse-and-harassment/#findComment-160288 Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Worst Dad Posted June 24, 2025 Share Posted June 24, 2025 +1 for 7d vote restriction on Anoc and Mark CX. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23320-vote-abuse-and-harassment/#findComment-160290 Share on other sites More sharing options...
SwaVe Posted June 24, 2025 Share Posted June 24, 2025 (edited) I was online at the time of the messages and in VC with one of the players mentioned here and for reference (it's very important because it's reputation at the line) I'd like to mention that the "Mark CX" player isn't the real MarkCX -- it's The OG. Also, I made sure to ping xxmosa so she can reply here cause the harassment towards you and the "map tour thing" is understandable and I get why you'd want to report this but I was in the VC last night when they were making jokes towards xxmosa and I can assure you it was back and forth and xxmosa wouldn't report this and I think it's not really valid to be had here. If you feel harassed that's fine and you can report it but there's no need to include other people's harassment in your report if they were simply bickering back and forth (especially in the voice call, anoc and xxmosa are LOUD ASF) Real MarkCX STEAMID: STEAM_0:0:161492633 Fake Mark CX STEAMID (The OG): STEAM_0:1:49358072 Edited June 24, 2025 by SwaVe 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23320-vote-abuse-and-harassment/#findComment-160295 Share on other sites More sharing options...
anoc Posted June 24, 2025 Share Posted June 24, 2025 (edited) Hello I am being reported, and Yes I agree with what swave said, and that me and mosa bicker back and forth in vc everyday in a friendly way, and also, I wasn't asked to stop, and I didn't know it was making you feel harrased. And if you asked me, I would've stopped. I understand if you felt harrased, and I won't be saying these things anymore. Edited June 24, 2025 by anoc is better 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23320-vote-abuse-and-harassment/#findComment-160296 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Michael Bay Posted June 24, 2025 Share Posted June 24, 2025 False votes have been plaguing the server forever and I think there should be harsher punishments for things like this. Even if these votes have been made as a joke for both the votecaller and the victim, other players can still vote Yes on it and punish the victim for something stupid. There have been numerous situations where Hex has been targetted by other players and while I might not have proof of this, I have seen it firsthand happen multiple times. This is completely unfair and unjust. Player targeting should also have a stronger punishment imo. +1 for a 7d vote restriction for Anoc and Mark 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23320-vote-abuse-and-harassment/#findComment-160301 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts